Chapter Twenty - Edited

Mason's P.O.V
"I wanna take you out tonight." Justin said as he looked down at me and stroked my hair whilst we sat on the couch in The Hideout.

"You take me out too often, you don't have to." I looked up at him while my index finger traced circles on his chest .

"I know, I want to. I like spending time with you and I wanna spoil you and show you off, let everyone know you're mine." He left a peck on my head and the feeling stayed with me for a while.

"You're the cutest, I love when you get mushy." I smirked.

"I'm alright with being mushy with you, if that's what you wanna call it, but I don't like when you call me out on it." He huffed, still letting his fingers run through my hair.

"Why? There's nothing to be shy about." I said, letting myself fall further into him.

"I'm not shy," He frowned. "Just let me say corny things to you and we'll leave it at that, yeah?" He chuckled while he intertwined our fingers.

"Okay, whatever you say." I giggled. "What did you have in mind for tonight then?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I don't think I've seen you do one bit of work since you got a boyfriend." I turned to see Frankie walking past us.

I scoffed. "Well, that's a lie; I took over your shift last week." I said and he glared. I looked past Frankie and saw my boss sending constant glares in our direction. I immediately turned to Justin. "I think I should get back to work, my boss looks like he could kill us." I shoved my face in Justin's chest.

He looked in the direction of my boss, and frowned. I tried to stand up but he pulled me back.

"No, stay here, babe. Don't let him bother you." He said as he kissed my head.

"Justin, I have a job." I chuckled.

"But I'm lonely, don't leave." He whined and childishly pouted at me.

"I gotta go, you can stay here if you want." I said as I stood up.

He pulled me back so I fell onto his lap with a thud. He half hummed, half moaned.

"Oh, that felt good." He rasped in my ear and I knew he had a smirk on his face.

"Justin." I whined, trying to free myself of him but he simply kept his hands clasped around my stomach.

"What?" He chuckled and I felt his breath on my neck; it sent shivers down my spine.

"You're so disgusting."

"What can I say? You bring it out in me." He continued to smirk, clearly teasing me.

"Whatever, do it all in your own time." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, believe me, baby. I do." He bit my neck lightly and I had to hold back a gasp that was threatening to leave my throat.

"Ew." I crinkled my nose up and pushed his face away from me.

"What? A guy can't get off over his girlfriend anymore?" He exclaimed rather loudly, I was certain a few heads turned in our direction. Meanwhile, Justin still had a grin on his face.

"Why would you want to?" I stared at him as he watched me with a strong gaze.

"Because, you're so hot and sexy and my dick gets hard at the thought of you doing dirty things. You just do something to me." He was moving his head closer to me again after I'd pushed it away. "I get all these dirty thoughts and images." He breathed on my neck before leaving a kiss.