Chapter Thirty Six

Justin's P.O.V
Two days. It's been two days since I've seen Mason. Two days since I've seen those big, brown eyes and heard that melodic laugh. I miss her.

But I couldn't help but refuse to contact her; I still didn't want her thinking she can tell me what to do. My veins still boil at the thought.

But I needed her, I needed her presence in my life. I needed her laugh, her smile, her body. I needed it all.

Can we make it work if we can't even agree with each other?

I sighed deeply in thought.

Yes. We could make it work.

I picked up my phone, and called the one person that'd been on my mind for the past few days.

I listened to it ring over and over, the noise becoming more and more irritating by the second. I sighed, about to give up before the ringing stopped and the angelic voice I'd missed rang through my ears.

"Hello?"

I breathed out in relief.

"Baby." I breathed out again, no control over what I was saying, I shut my eyes and took in the feeling of hearing her voice again.

"What do you want?" She said blankly.

"I wanna see you, I wanna talk about this." I said quietly.

It took a few seconds of silence before she replied. "Fine. But you can come here because I'm comfy and I refuse to move." She mumbled the phone.

"I'll be over in five." I chuckled lightly to myself.

"Okay." She said quietly.

"..I love you." I said, unsure of whether I should have.

"I love you, too." She said before hanging up.

I felt relief rush through me as I heard those words and the usual feeling hit me. That girl actually loves me.

I quickly got up and headed outside towards my car. Anxiousness washed over me as I neared her house, I had no idea how this was going to go.

I parked in the driveway, getting out and taking deep breaths as I did so. I had to be calm.

I knocked on her door a few times and waited. When she opened the door, my breath was taken away once again.

I'd missed the sight of her. I had pictures on my phone, many pictures, from the days we spent doing absolutely nothing, which resulted in her stealing my phone and taking numerous pictures of herself, some cute and some unusual. I was yet to get a dirty one that'd help me in one specific way.

Anyway, of course I had pictures, and I'd looked at them constantly over the last two days, but seeing her right in front of me again was so much better.

She smiled before moving aside, letting me come in. I walked in, contemplating whether to sit down or not. I decided to follow her when she took a seat on the couch.

"Mason-" I started but I was interrupted.

"Wait. Can I just speak first?" She asked.