Chapter Seventeen - Edited

Mason's P.O.V
I smiled as I served the line of waiting customers, one after the other.

The next customer was a young boy, he looked around 17-18 years old. He had dark brown hair and stood proudly at the counter, keeping a certain stare on me.

"Hey babe." He smirked at me as he looked me up and down, his eyes lingering on my chest area that was covered completely with my shirt. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and pulled a tight smile.

"What can I get for you today?" I asked, ignoring his first comment.

"Well I know something I'd like to have." He bit his lip as inspected me once again, clearly having no shame.

"I'll ask again; what can I get for you?"

"Come on baby, don't be like that." He leant over the counter, clearly trying to come off as calm and collected.

Just ask the young boy finished his sentence, Justin happened to come up next to him. He stood at the end of the counter and leaned on it.

"Hey, baby." He smiled wide at me.

"Hi, I'll be with you in a minute." I smiled before he nodded.

"Now. What can I get for you?" I said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, I see how it is. Dude, you might wanna watch your girl. I could hardly keep her off me before you showed up." He smirked.

My mouth fell open. I turned to Justin in panic, I saw the slight anger and frustration in his face.

"What?" He said, standing up straight.

"Yeah, she said something about wanting me to fuck her so hard she can't walk for days." The  smirk didn't leave his face as he watched between Justin and I.

I decided it was time to speak up.

"If you think y-"

"Okay, you," I said pointing to the boy. "Shut up, okay? Take your swagger and your attitude out of that door and back to your little school because quite frankly, I'm not liking it." I said aggressively.

"Oh, shut the fuck up, bitch. You're just a little slut anyway. I bet you'd have sucked my dick all night if your little boyfriend hadn't shown up."

Before I knew it, I could comprehend what was happening Justin grabbed the boy by his collar and dragged him towards the doors. I hurriedly followed behind, failing to get through to Justin and tell him to stop.

"Now, you prick." Justin said once they were outside in the burning sun. "If you think you can talk to my girlfriend like that and get away with it, you're fucking dumber than you look."

The boy took a blow to the stomach, he toppled over instantly. I flinched while my hands flew to my face.

"My girls got better things to be doing than sucking your nonexistent dick." Justin spat as he punched the boy in the face. Justin didn't look like Justin then; he looked angry and scary and I found myself not wanting to go near him.

By now people were staring. Two people turned to witness the scene, and then another three, and two more. I stood helplessly to the side, only hoping someone would at least try to stop Justin. Meanwhile, Justin continued to punch the boy wherever his hands could find. I felt tears building in my eyes as the boy looked half unconscious, blood covered his face.

"Justin. Justin, please." I whimpered as I watched it happening in front of me like an unstoppable movie scene

I saw Justin instantly stop, he turned his head to look at me and saw me, my eyes wide and tears threatening to fall.I was scared; Justin looked so intimidating and furious.

He quickly abandoned the body and ran over to me. "Baby, baby it's okay." He said as he embraced me, trying to calm me down. I felt myself cower under Justin's touch.

I heard shuffling behind Justin and I looked to see the boy struggling to get to his feet and limping away with speed. i wanted to run to him and apologise. Justin ignored him and hugged me tighter. "Sshh, I'm sorry."

We went inside to sit down on the couch in the corner. I picked at my nails and kept myself to myself.

"I'm sorry." Justin showed no emotion. "I'm not sorry for beating the crap out of him, but I'm sorry you had to see it."

"There was no need for that, Justin." I said quietly.

"It got me angry hearing him say those things. That's not you, you're none of those things." He said, the centre of his cheeks were still slightly red.

"I don't care what he said. I understand you were just defending my honour but you didn't have to be so harsh."

"I'm sorry." He muttered, clearly unsure of what else he could say.

"Please just think before you do something like that. You should have just ignored him." I said as I finally looked over at him; he was staring down at his red knuckles.

He let out a long sigh. "I hate how kind you are."

"You'll learn to appreciate it." I giggled as I moved into his chest and he kissed the top of my head sweetly. "So, what are you hear for?" I asked him as I traced the tattoos on his arm.

"What? A guy can't come and see his girlfriend at work? I missed you." He said quietly as he bumped his
chin on my head.

"I missed you too." I smiled as I rested my head on his chest as I stared up at him.

"I'm glad you did." He smirked, before leaning down to kiss me.

"You wanna come over tonight?" I asked, I moved to sit on his lap. I wrapped my arm around his neck.

"I'd love to." He gently kissed my shoulder, letting his lips linger.

I shuffled around on his lap, moving my hips back so I could lean my back against the arm of the couch.

"Mason.." I heard him say but I ignored him, still trying to bring my hips back. "Mason. Please." He strained.

I turned to look at him quickly, he had his eyes shut tightly.

"What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.

"If you keep moving about like that, tonight's going to be very interesting." He said, opening his eyes and giving me a stare.

I chuckled, before shaking my hips from left to right. I grinned when he hissed and threw his head back.

"Mason. You'll regret it." He warned but I continued; finding amusement in the way his fingers dug into the skin on my thigh.

"Really? Why's that?" I said innocently.

"Because I won't be able to stop myself from fucking you right here, right now." He said as he stared at me, his eyes filled with lust.

"Alright, alright." I laughed, putting my arms up in surrender as I stood up.

"How many times have you left me hanging with a boner?" He huffed and I felt a pressure on my thigh.

"Well, you're not exactly hanging." I chuckled.

He stared at me, trying to look bemused but ended up letting out a chuckle.

"True. Where are you going?" He frowned, acknowledging my movement.

"To go do my job." I straightened out my apron.

He stood up, looking down at his trousers.

I chuckled. "Are you going now?"

"Don't you want me here?" He acted hurt, pressing his hand to his chest.

"As much as I'd love for you to stay, you distract me so, no."

"Okay, okay. I'll leave you in peace." He said before taking me by my waist to pull me closer.

"I'll see you later," He kissed me hard on the lips. "Work hard, baby." He tapped my butt a few times and winked whilst smirking before heading for the door.

"Nope, he's definitely not gay." I heard Frankie say and sigh from beside me, making me laugh.