Chapter Thirty Three

Warning: Sexual Content
Justin's P.O.V
"Dude, come on." I groaned.

"I'm just wondering, bro." Khalil held his arms up in defence.

I sighed. "No, we haven't had sex yet. We've led to it, she's just not ready yet." I said as I laid back on the couch.

"Oh, so you've done stuff." Khalil smirked.

"Yeah." I looked at him weirdly.

I wanted to take it further with Mason but I didn't want to scare her or make her uncomfortable. Every time we're making out and things get heated, I think of going further but I never go through with it.

"You should just get some, dude. You owe it to yourself." He said casually, making me frown at him.

"I'm not going to force Mason to do anything she doesn't wanna do or anything she isn't comfortable with. That's sick." I scowled at him.

"What? No! What I meant was, you should, you know, have a bit on the side if you know what I mean."

"You're stupider than I thought. I fucking love Mason, I'm not going to cheat on her just because I'm a little frustrated." I grumbled.

In all honestly, I was sexually frustrated. Can you blame me? I went from having sex every other night to not at all. It's been months.

"A little? Dude, I've never seen you look so tense." He chuckled.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm fine. I can wait."

"Maybe you can, but how long is she gonna make you wait? I love this girl, she seems good for you, but dude, is any girl worth this long of a wait?"

"Maybe not. But Mason is, I know it." I said as bit my lip in thought.

"So what kinda things have you guys done? Was it worth it? Because it can either go better or worse from there."

I sighed again. "Why do you even wanna know, bro?"

"I'm just looking out for you, man." He smirked at me.

"It was good, great even. But it was her first time doing that sort of thing, she must have been somewhat nervous."

"So, you're saying it could've been better?"

"I guess so, but it was so fucking good at the same time." I looked at him. "This is getting weird."

Mason's P.O.V
I listened from the bottom of the stairs to the conversation between Justin and Khalil.

"I'm not going to cheat on Mason just because I'm a little frustrated."

I hated making him wait, I knew it was affecting him. Maybe I should just please him a little more until I was ready to go all the way.

"So you're saying it could've been better?"

"I guess so.."

I felt a rush run through me, feeling the need to prove myself. I pursed my lips together in thought. He wanted better, he was going to get something better.

I walked out into the living room and made my way around the couch and in front of Justin.

"Oh, hey babe." Justin said before I reached out and grabbed his hand, pulling him up from the couch.