Chapter Fifteen - Part One - Edited

Justin's P.O.V
I pulled my jeans up my legs and fastened them. I now didn't have long until I was going to pick Mason up, and I found myself starting to get nervous- just as I was the first time.

It was as though I was someone different when it came down to Mason. Yes, we were different, but it felt like I was more alive while also more gentle and aware of everything. I found myself worried and nervous about her opinion on both my appearance and how the night goes.

I couldn't help but think about Mason and how she was going to look later and what she was going to be wearing. I had to stop myself from thinking any unclean thoughts.

There was something about her that drew me to her, I wasn't good with expressing how I felt but I wantedher, not physically- although I wouldn't mind that- but I wanted to make her happy. I wanted to be the reason she smiles.

I still think back to that night at the club, and what I was thinking at the time. Being with Mason might cause me to have to change some aspects of my life or at least cut back on doing some things. Obviously, if I ever had a girlfriend I wouldn't be able to go to clubs and take home a hot girl for the night. It wouldn't mean I had to stop going to clubs all together.

I shook my head of my thoughts and decided to just give her the necklace and maybe that'll give her a hint

As I walked into the living room I saw that it was almost seven o' clock and decided to head over to Mason's place. I grabbed my car keys and headed for the door.

-

When I arrived, I took a moment to take a deep breath a before I knocked on the hardwood door. The hallway was quiet as I waited for her to answer.

It took a few seconds, but eventually, the door opened to reveal Mason stood looking breathtaking. Literally. I felt winded as I witnessed her.

I had previously texted Mason to tell her to dress a little more classy than last time because I was taking her to a fancy restaurant. Although, I didn't tell her the last part because where's the fun in that?

"Wow." I exhaled as I stared at her in awe. My mind filled with all kind of thoughts.

She wore a red dress that stopped mid thigh and hugged her curves so tight that they were outlined with so much beauty. My jaw literally dropped but no words left my throat afterwards.

I thought back to when I thought I'd never get to see this sight, I'd definitely never seen Mason wearing anything as flashy as this before. And she made it look classy, or maybe her personality made it look classy. I've seen many girls wearing similar things, (to later find it on my bedroom floor but that's beside the point) and none of them made it look as classy as Mason managed.

I saw she had her hair perfectly straight and she wore a red lipstick to match her dress, which emphasised her lips. She was clearly wearing high heels because I noticed she was, for once, the same height as me.

"You wanna take a picture? It'll last longer." She smirked at me as I came away from my daydream.

She had no idea what I'd be doing if I did have a picture of her dressed in such clothing. I thought.

"May I?" I smirked, already reaching into my back pocket and feeling my phone.

"Sure." She shrugged, throwing her hair over her shoulder and smiling bright.

As I took my phone out of my pocket and began taking pictures of her, she pulled some ridiculous poses and faces, causing me to chuckle, but she also posed cutely with a huge grin on her face, and sexily with her body turned around and looking over her shoulder, giving me the perfect snap of her behind. Later tonight was going to be fun for me.

"Thanks babe." I grinned although she had no reason to know the meaning for my thanking her. I started to wish that I could hurry up through the night so that I could go home and relish in the photos.

Mason's P.O.V
I couldn't shake off how good Justin looked stood at my door. He wore black jeans, as always, with a dress shirt, with a black tie and a navy blazer over it. Of course the sleeves were partly rolled up, showing off his tattoos.

When I was getting ready for the night, I felt like I was overdressing. I wasn't exactly sure how I had to dress and the dress felt too much. Plus, I was showing a lot more than I usually did. Why Justin brought out a daring, confident side of me, I wasn't sure.

"Tell me something, am I overdressed?" I said quietly, looking down at my body.

"What? No, not at all. You look great, amazing even. You look gorgeous, as always." He said taking my hand whilst looking me up and down again. I noticed his eyes burning into my chest for a lot longer than anywhere else.

Does he think I don't see or does he just have no shame for it?

"I don't know if you noticed, but I literally wasn't breathing for a few seconds back there. I've never seen you dressed like this before." He muttered, holding such an intense gaze on my body.

"That's because I usually don't have a reason to." I smiled. "I'm not one for going out dressed in fancy clothes."

"I know you're not, and that's not a bad thing." He said whilst taking my hand and led me down the stairs.

-

In the car we made pointless conversation as the scenes passed by outside of the window.

"And please don't think of trying the stunt you used last time. As much as I enjoyed it, I'm not telling." He said, smirking while keeping his eyes on the road.

"I've learnt my lesson." I chuckled quietly, still feeling the embarrassment.

"I could teach you a lot of other lessons too." He glanced at me and chuckled when he saw my slightly shocked expression.

He laughed at me as I rolled my eyes, slightly taken back by his comment but I tried to pass by it without feeling to awkward.

Justin changed the radio station and I instantly recognised the song. I started to hum and quietly sing along while looking out of the window at the passing scenery again.

"You know you can sing if you want." He chuckled, looking over at me when he got the chance.

"No, thank you, you'd laugh at me." I said.

"I'd do no such thing." He assured, already grinning.

"Oh, really? Remember the other week when you caught me dancing to a song on the radio and fell to the floor in laughter? I'm pretty sure that's a relevant example." I huffed in my seat.

I heard Justin burst into laughter. I groaned.

"I forgot about that." He spoke through his laughter.

"Justin." I sighed, dragging his name out and again, feeling my cheeks heat up.

"That's right, say my name baby." He chuckled with a smirk forming on his lips.

"You're so annoying." I said as I huffed once again.

"Okay, I'm sorry.you were practically twerking in the middle of your kitchen but alright." He chuckled as he wiped away his tears of laughter.

"And what I do in the privacy of my kitchen is none of your business!" I exclaimed and frowned towards him.

"But if I catch you, I instantly become involved." He bit his lip as he smirked at me.

"I don't want to know what you're thinking." I giggled.

"You probably don't." He chuckled, and I felt his fingers lace with my own.