Chapter Fourty

Mason's P.O.V
"I love you. All I want is you, I don't want anyone else. It's always been you, not Mason. I promise."

I watched them, my breath hitched in my throat as I was unable to do anything. I was restricted, I was forced to stand from afar and watch the scene in front of me.

"You really mean that, Jay?"

I felt myself wanting to throw up. Tears streamed down my face as my palms were covered in a layer of sweat and moisture.

"Of course, babygirl. It's me and you, always. She doesn't compare to you."

"Baby. Baby, come on."

I felt my body being shaken.

"Babygirl, wake up."

I gasped as I shot up, finally feeling movement in my body. I opened my eyes to see the white walls of my bedroom, and to my left, Justin was sat up in bed looking down at me.

"W-What's going on?" I stuttered in confusion.

"You were crying and rolling around in your sleep, are you okay?" His voice was laced with concern.

It was just a dream.

"Y-Yeah, I'm okay." I breathed out as I smiled at him.

"You sure?" He asked as he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me against is chest so we were laid back down in bed again.

"Positive." I smiled contently.

"I love you, try and get some sleep." He spoke before leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." I said as I got comfortable against his chest.

It wasn't long until I felt myself become lost in a blur as I drifted off into sleep once again, feeling safe and secure in Justin's arms.

"I love you, baby." Justin held a huge smile on his face as he looked down at me.

"I love you too." I spoke before kissing his lips.

I smiled up at Justin, admiring him. But as I did so, he started to fade away from me along with everything else. Everything faded to black and I was suddenly somewhere else.

I was outside, I don't know where but it was dark. I then spotted Justin, a smile instantly appeared on my face as I moved towards him.

"Justin!" I exclaimed with a grin on my face.

He turned to look at me, a smirk appearing on his face as he walked towards me.

"Hey." He rasped, causing goosebumps to form on my skin.

I felt a shove on my shoulder and I saw a girl pass by me, running into Justin's arms.

"I missed you." He spoke as he kissed the girl on the lips as he spun her around in the air.

I felt the familiar feeling of the air being knocked out of my whole body.

"B-But-" I struggled to string a sentence together as I watched them.

"How did you get away from her today?" The girl grinned from ear to ear.

"I said I was hanging out with some friends, she believes anything so it's not exactly difficult to get away." He chuckled, although it didn't sound like the melodic laugh I'm used to, he sounded evil.

I watched as they walked off together, hand in hand.

I struggled to breathe in that moment, as I watched them fade.