Chapter Fourty Three

Justin's P.O.V
"I'm so excited!" I heard Mason gasp as I retrieved the Christmas decorations from the attic.

"I can see that." I chuckled before dropping the next box on the floor.

"I love Christmas! It's such a great time of year." She grinned as she stood behind me.

"Everyone's way too jolly." I rolled my eyes in annoyance at the whole festive season.

"Hey, don't be a party pooper. This Christmas is going to change your whole opinion on it, I promise." She smirked suspiciously.

"And why would that be?" I grinned down at her once I'd finished getting the boxes down.

"Because I'm here, obviously." She jokingly rolled her eyes and flipped her brunette her over her shoulder.

"You know what'd make it even better?" I pulled her close to me and rasped in her ear.

"What?" She whispered as her hands rested on my chest.

"If you dressed up in something for me." I looked down at her body as I spoke.

"Oh yeah? And what would that be?" She tested me, raising her eyebrow slightly.

"Something sexy, really sexy." I mumbled as our bodies got even closer.

"I might have a little something for you." She bit her lip as she sent me a suggestive look.

"Don't look at me like that, it drives me insane." I groaned, feeling my trousers had tightened slightly.

"All I'm saying, is a wait a little bit longer and you never know what you'll get." She whispered before pecking my lips and proceeding to take the boxes downstairs.

"Please be sex." I begged under my breath as I followed her after picking up a box.

In all honestly, I'd been frustrated lately. I went from having sex every other night to no sex and a few blowjobs every now and then. I wasn't complaining, I respect Mason and I'll wait as long as I have to, it's just I needed something more.

"Where do you think the tree should go?" Mason asked as she scanned the room for the perfect spot.

"How about in that corner?" I pointed to the far right corner of the room.

"Smart thinking." She winked before bending down to unpack the boxes.

I slapped her ass, the sound echoing through the room, followed by her gasp. I smirked instantly.

"You never have a day off from doing that, do you?" She chuckled, rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry, your ass is just so fat. I just wanna grab it all day." I groaned as I stared at it.

"Okay, enough." She chuckled as she continued to bend down and pick various things out of the boxes. "We have to decorate!" She said enthusiastically.

"You're so cute." I cooed at how adorable she was towards Christmas.

"Stop." She whined, scrunching her nose up.

"Okay, I'm sorry." I spoke, chuckling as I decided to help her.

I picked up a small amount of red tinsel and the wrapped it around her neck like a scarf.

"It suits you." I grinned down at her, slyly and secretly pulling my phone out of my pocket, sliding my finger up to reveal the camera.

I pulled my phone up and aimed it at her.

"Oh, you want a photoshoot? Okay, be prepared." She chuckled lightly.