Chapter Eleven - Edited

Mason's P.O.V
I slight paced around my living room as I waited anxiously for Justin's knock at the door; I was more nervous than I would admit. The minutes seemed to drag out so it seemed like I'd been pacing for hours.

I looked at the clock and saw it was almost seven and knew that he should be here soon, if not any minute now.

I still didn't know where Justin was taking me, but I decided on a simple white dress that hugged my body, showing the curves that I had. I was proud of them, so why not show them off a little? There was a time when I was insecure but now that I'd recovered, I took all the opportunities to flaunt what I had. The dress stopped mid thigh and danced around my thighs as it flowed out towards the bottom.

I kept my hair naturally curly, making it flow down to my stomach and I kept my make up to a minimum, making it almost impossible to tell I had any on.

I was taken out of my thoughts when I heard faint knocks on my front door. My heart rate picked up increasingly as I walked towards the door.

When I opened it, I saw Justin stood smartly against the door frame. He was wearing black jeans with a white dress shirt, and a black blazer over it with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows. He looked amazing to say the least. His hair was perfectly styled, as always. Although it wasn't tidily styled up like usual, I'm guessing it was made to look messy. If not he forgot to do his hair when he was getting ready.

Either way he looked great.

Justin's P.O.V
I walked up the steps to Mason's apartment, with each step I took I felt my heart slamming against my chest. I almost dreaded reaching the door in case my heart started beating so fast that it flew out of my chest.

I felt and unusual need to please her, and for this to go well.

I held a bunch of flowers in my left hand, I remembered Mason telling me her favourite flowers were roses, so that's what I got. I hope it isn't too much.

I knocked on the door and few times and waited patiently. When the door opened, what I saw wasn't anything I imagined I'd see.

Mason was stood staring up at me, looking as beautiful as ever. She was wearing a white dress that hugged her curves amazingly, and white sandals to matchz I couldn't stop staring. As my eyes looked her up and down in adoration, they especially lingered over her chest area and her legs. She was showing just the right amount. Her hair fell perfectly down her body, to her stomach in waves. Her eyes were shining in the light of her apartment and her smile lit up my mood instantly.

She looked flawless.

Mason's P.O.V
"Hey." Justin said as he let out a breath.

"Hi." I chuckled at him, feeling my body heat up in his presence.

"These are for you." He handed me a bunch of roses and I felt my heart beat against my chest.

"Justin," I breathed out, staring between them and Justin. "You really didn't have to. How did you remember?"

"I remembered everything you told me, always do." He shrugged.

"Well, thank you. They're very beautiful." I said shyly, smilling up at him.

"Just like you." He slightly grinned, overdramatising his corniness.

"Couldn't help but slip out a cheesy line, right?" I grinned as I laughed.

"It's a date, it wouldn't be one without a cheesy line like that." He chuckled.

-
As we sat in the car in a comfortable silence, I felt the curiousness itching away.