Chapter Nineteen - Edited

Mason's P.O.V
"I'm so nervous, Justin. They're going to hate me." I said through the phone, feeling my palms sweating. The room seemed to be getting hotter by the minute and I felt my throat becoming dry and itchy.

"Babe, don't panic. I promise, they're going to love you. They'll see how amazing you are, just like I do." Justin replied, soothingly. I imagined the soft expression on his face and the way his eyes would look down at me with a reassuring gaze.

I sighed deeply. "Are you sure? Because it's important that they like me because if they don't then I don't know wh-""

"Mason." He interrupted. "I'm positive, they said they can't wait to meet you. Trust me, everything's going to be okay."

"What do I wear?" I asked, already beginning to panic again. "Casual or classy?" I continued biting my lip while I paced.

"Definitely casual."

"Okay, what time are you picking me up?"

"I'll be over in about an hour, I wanna spend some time with you before we go." He said.

I smiled. "Okay, I'll see you then."

-

It took me longer than I thought it would have to get ready, but I took my time to make sure everything was perfect.

I didn't really care what they thought because even if they hated me, I was still going to date their son. But I knew Justin wanted it to go well, so I was doing it for him. I wanted to see him happy.

In the end, I decided on a simple, white T-shirt that hung lightly in between my breasts, not showing anything of course. I wore black jeans that were ripped at the knees and matched it with a comfortable black blazer. Once I had lightly curled my hair and put on the minimum amount of make up, I heard a knock at the door.

I quickly ran down to answer it, I was greeted by a smiling Justin.

"You know, you don't have to knock." I said as I moved aside to let him in.

"Really? What if you happen to be naked when I walk in? I can't be held responsible for anything that happens after that." He said while a small smirk played on his lips.

I rolled my eyes, a smile also edging on my face. "It was just a kind gesture, if you don't wanna take it, keep knocking." I shrugged.

He pulled my closer and pressed our lips together. We pulled away and sat on the couch.

"You look stunning." He said before licking his lips. "I like this." He muttered, his face was close to my chest as he played with the hanging part of my T-shirt whilst biting his lip softly.

"Thank you." I chuckled.

He looked up at me and smiled, showing his white teeth. My hand went to his hair and I started massaging his head and lightly tugging his hair.

"Hmm." He hummed at he closed his eyes and laid his head on my chest. A little too close. "I could stay like this forever." He groaned.

"Me too." I sighed, feeling my heart rate had slowed down but I still got the sensation of ice running through my stomach when I thought of meeting Justin's parents.

-

We eventually moved from our comfortable position and decided it was time to head to Justin's parents house.

I panicked as we climbed in the car, and while we sat quietly in the car and when we pulled up outside of their house. I was sure I had never been so nervous before.