Chapter Sixteen - Edited

Mason's P.O.V
The previous night still felt so unreal, it was like I knew Justin felt something since he'd asked me on a date twice already. But I had no idea he felt the exact same feelings as me.

And now, somehow, he was my boyfriend. I smiled widely at the thought. I laid in bed, my mind raced and my eyes adjusted to the sunlight coming through the window to my left.

I rolled over and grabbed my phone and saw it was 10:30am.

I also saw I had two texts from Justin, they read:
From Justin:
morning beautiful
I'm coming over, I'll be there soon x

As I finished reading Justin's texts, there was a knock at the front door. I grumbled and rolled over onto my back.

My phone started vibrating and when I looked down, I noticed Justin was calling me. I reluctantly answered before putting the phone to my ear. I hummed, letting Justin know I was listening.

"Good morning to you too." Justin's laughed echoed through the phone. "Come open the door?" He asked.

"No." I moaned while rolling over to get comfortable. I pulled the corner of the cover under my chin and closed my eyes.

"Why not?" Justin asked. "Come on, it's so hot out here."

"Because. I'm comfortable, I'm not moving."

"You're still in bed?" He quizzically asked.

"Mhm." I felt the warmth of the bed consuming me.

"Fine, let me in and I'll make you breakfast."

"You wanna talk about what happened last time you tried that?" I grumbled.

There was a short pause. "Okay. I'll take you out for breakfast."

I sighed, coming to terms with the fact that I wasn't going back to sleep. I sat up.

"I don't want to go out today, I just wanna stay home and cuddle." I whined.

"Well, your teddy bear is right here. Now open up."

I chuckled before throwing my leg over the edge and standing.

"I'm coming." I said as I shuffled out of my bedroom.

"That's not the first time I'm gonna make you cum." I could sense he was smirking through the phone.

I stopped walking. "If you start with your comments, I'm not letting you in."

"What? It's the truth, baby. I'd make you feel so good."

"Justin. Please." I warned him, feeling my body go weak

I could handle his small comments, but not things that he probably thought would be happening some time soon.

"What's wrong?" He asked, sounding concerned.

As I opened the door, I saw Justin stood looking worried and confused, waiting for me to answer. We both put our phones away as Justin walked in.

"Nothing, it just makes me uncomfortable, that's all." I shrugged whilst looking around.

It was quiet for a second, I assumed Justin was processing what I mean and what he had said.