Chapter Twelve - Edited

Justin's P.O.V
As I walked Mason up to her apartment door, I felt a slight sink in my stomach as I comprehended that the night was coming to an end.

"I had so much fun tonight, thank you for everything Justin." Mason smiled up at me, I could tell she was beaming.

"It's no problem, I'm glad you had a good time." I trapped her in between me and her front door casually.

"I will pay you back for that dinner though." She raised an eyebrow at me and I did the same.

"Oh, really?"

"Uh huh. I don't know how, but I will." She giggled.

"You're so cute." I laughed. "And you could always touch my dick; that'd repay me." I smirked down at her; loving the way her eyes widened. She seemed to quickly father herself.

"That contrasted so much, you're so disgusting." She crinkled her nose.

I chuckled. "You said you'd repay me!"

"Not by giving you a handjob." She jokingly rolled her eyes.

"Well, there's alw-"

"And I'm not giving you a blowjob either." She point her finger at me.

"Just wait and see, baby." I joked, winking at her.

I loved making inappropriate comments because it may have looked like I was joking but a part of me- a large part of me- was serious. What I'd do to feel her lips around my dick or my dick deep inside of her, the amount of nights I'd spent getting rid of a hard on because of the thoughts I'd had about Mason was unreal. She had no idea.

"You better go, it's getting late. Thank you again." She looked up at me adoringly.

"I don't wanna leave yet." My eyes fell hard on her face and they didn't move as I seemed to be getting closer without her being aware.

"Do you want to come in?" She asked.

"You know what? I'd love nothing more." I smirked before opening the door Mason had previously unlocked and walked over and plopped down on the couch, putting my feet up on the coffee table in front.

"You'd think you lived here." She rolled her eyes once again.

"You've got a dirty habit of rolling your eyes at me, you need to get that seen to." I said as I put my arms over the back of the couch.

"Or maybe you should just stop annoying me." She said, folding her arms.

"I'm good, I think I'll continue, but thank you." I grinned.

Mason's cat immediately jumped on the couch and sat next to me causing me to jump slightly, retrieving my arm from the back of the couch and pulling it across my chest.

"Not over your fear yet?" She said before taking it in her arms and cuddling it towards her chest whilst kissing it all over it's face whilst making low mumbling noises and whispering 'I love you' over and over again.

I looked over at her in disgust, I wondered how she could touch that thing with those those lips.

"I can't believe you're kissing that thing with the same lips you've kissed me." I said still looking disgusted.

"He's a better kisser than you though."

I scoffed. "No ones a better kisser than me."

"I've had better." She said casually as she got up and walked into the kitchen, I quickly followed her.

"You're kidding yourself." I said, standing behind her.

Mason bent over to pour cat food into the bowl, and I got the perfect view of her ass. I hadn't even realise just how good it was, I bet it was perfect to grab, or slap. I bit my bottom lip so hard I thought I was going to draw blood. I heard a low, pain filled groan escape from my throat.

"I can literally feel your eyes burning a hole in my ass, Justin."

"Hmm." I hummed absentmindedly as I continued to stare, not even hearing what Mason has said.

She stood up and threw a scrunched up ball of paper from her counter at me.

"I'm sorry baby, your ass is just so great." I groaned.

"I know," She said casually. "But who said you could stare?" She looked at me once again with a questioning look

"No one, but take it as a compliment." I smirked.

"Okay, sure." She rolled her eyes at me. "I'm gonna go take a shower, you can watch whatever you want and there's some food and drinks in the fridge if you get hungry."

"Okay, I'll be waiting here."

About ten minutes had passed before I heard the shower turn off and movement around upstairs. Only then did I think about what Mason was probably wearing right now.

She was either wearing a towel around her body, showing off her long legs and completely wet body, or she was naked. Her perfect round ass on show and her boobs bouncing as she walked.

I had to stop myself there before I'd gain something I really didn't want right now. I felt my dick twitch behind the material of my trousers.

I heard Mason shout of me, telling me I can come up now so I quickly got to my feet and jogged up the stairs.

When I walked into a room, which I was previously hoping was Mason's room considering I had no idea where her voice came from, I saw Mason laying on her bed in an oversized sweater and some shorts.

"Come lay here." She said simply.

Mason's P.O.V
Justin walked over to me after taking his shoes off by my door and laid down next to me and laid his head on my chest.

It was insane how much we acted like we were together when we'd only just been on our first date.

I remembered his reaction to me running my fingers through his hair, so I slowly started to massage his scalp. He immediately responded with a moan and he closed his eyes.

It was quiet for a while, it was peaceful. I enjoyed Justin's company, even if I found him annoying at one point or another. I'd grown to appreciate a lot about him.

Justin wrapped his arm lazily around my waist and snuggled his face more into my chest. Did he even realise his head was pressed exactly in between my boobs?

I felt Justin's breathing become heavy and I decided that he must be falling asleep. I contemplated whether or not I should wake him up.

But it wasn't long before my eyes became heavy as I slowly drifted to sleep feeling completely content, with a sleeping Justin laying on top of me.