Chapter Twenty One - Edited

Justin's P.O.V

This isn't real. This can't be happening.

"Lost your voice, Justin?" She smirked at me and felt my body tense up. "The way I got you going, I wouldn't be surprised."

I felt a growl erupt from my throat.

"Stop." I spoke for the first time in a while. It was all I could say.

"Why should I?"

"Because I said so, bitch." I smirked, knowing she'd be reminded of that night. However I immediately regretted it because I knew that wasn't a good thing.

As she continued to smirk at me whilst I glared at her, I heard a small voice.

"What's going on?" I turned to my left to see Mason stood, looking uneasy.

I almost forgot she was there, the tension rose even more, instantly.

"There's something you might want to know about your little boyfriend, sweetie." She now smirked at Mason. It angered me that I could tell she was looking down on Mason, like Mason wasn't easily above her already.

I saw Mason's expression turn to disgust for slight second, it quickly changed but I saw it.

"Oh, yeah? And what's that?" She took a deep breath. I wasn't sure if I could bare to listen to it, some of it Mason already knew but know this bitch, no detail was going to be spared.

"Your precious boyfriend here," She pointed at me. "isn't innocent. He's done a lot of things, and a lot of girls." She smirked.

I felt like I was going to be sick, simply knowing Mason is having to hear this.

"Hell, he's probably still at it now. I refuse to believe the Justin Bieber has stuck to one girl. Just take time to think about where he could be when he's telling you he's busy because it sure as hell isn't at home." She said with a grin on her face. "You also might like to know that I was one of those girls, hands down the best fuck I've ever had. I'm assuming you've fucked her by now, right Justin? You can't be around a girl more than five minutes without thinking about getting her into bed." She let out a fake laugh and I felt my body shake with anger.

"You've said enough." I walked towards her, keeping a hard gaze.

"What are you going to do, Justin? Hit me?" She taunted me, clearly getting joy out of it. "The only times you lay a hand on a girl is in bed, we all know that's one of your biggest kinks. I've never left a bedroom with so many red marks on my ass before." Her teeth poked through her tight-lipped grin.

"And I don't think I have said enough. He did me good, you know." She said, now turning to Mason. "Had me screaming until the sun came up, I couldn't stop him." She smirked as Mason stared hard back at her. "No man has ever made me orgasm so many times in one night, and all those insults he threw at me whilst he fucked me good and hard still get me going to this day."

"Come on, Mason. We're leaving." I said as I grabbed her hand, she instantly pulled away. My eyes shut tightly, it was happening. She was going to leave.

"Oh, I get it. You haven't fucked her yet!" She laughed. "Well when you get bored of being dry forever, come find me." She rubbed my arm and winked. "As fun as this was, I've gotta dash. My man's around her somewhere." She grinned and walked off, swaying her hips.

"Mason.." I trailed off, trying to move closer to her.

"I think I'm going to be sick." She said, she'd already dropped the teddy bear as she held her hand over her mouth and ran to the nearest dustbin.