Chapter Twenty Five

Mason's P.O.V
I sighed as I stared at Justin as he down his food, looking like he hadn't eaten for days.

"You eat like a pig." I exclaimed as a disgusted expression appeared on my face.

"And you looove it." He dragged his sentence out as he smirked at me before taking another bite.

"You're eating as though you haven't eaten for days! You'll enjoy it more if you slow down." I put my hand on his arm, not insisting, more hoping he'll slow down.

"That's what she said." He chuckled at himself.

I tried to put on a blank face but a smile tried to make its way onto my face by the corners of my mouth.

"How old are you?" I shook my head.

"As old as you want me to be, baby." He winked.

"Well, I'm a little uncomfortable dating a five year old so, could you please grow up?" I smirked jokingly.

"That's very rude, Miss Jones." He stuck his nose up at me.

"And you're being very childish Mr. Bieber, you're supposed to respect your elders." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You're a year younger than me, Mason." He stated as he chuckled.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're so cute." He chuckled.

I stood up from the couch, ignoring him jokingly. I instantly felt a sharp pain on my butt, my hand flew to it and rubbed it instantly.

"Don't ignore me, baby." He pouted, a smirk becoming visible as he saw me caressing my ass. "Yeah, rub it, baby." He bit his lip, his mouth growing into a grin.

"Shut the fuck up." I whined as I walked into the kitchen, hearing him chuckle lightly.

I went to the cupboard and grabbed the jar of jam, simply because I was craving it. But when I opened it, it was practically empty.

I sighed. "Aw, crap."

"What's up?" Justin asked as he walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water.

"I'm out of jam." I pouted.

"You want me to go grab you some?" He asked.

"You'd do that for me?" I asked, still pouting.

"You're very emotional, is it that time of the month or something.?" He chuckled.

"No, I just like jam." I scoffed at his assumption.

"I might as well go, I have to pick up a few things anyway." I said as I went to go grab my shoes. "You can stay here or go home, if you want." I shouted from the other room.

"Who said I don't wanna come with you?" He asked as he leant against the doorframe, looking down at me as I put my Converse on.

"Well, do you?"

"As a matter of fact, I do." He said as he slipped his shoes on.

-
When we arrived at the huge store, I parked the car and jumped out, meeting Justin at the front of my car and taking his hand in mine. We grabbed a cart and headed inside.

"What do you need?" He asked.

"Uh, jam. Lots of jam. I love jam." I sighed happily.

"You're so weird."

"True. But you looove it." I said, mocking him from what he said earlier, which he replied to with a smirk.

As we walked around the store, the cart suddenly came to a stop. I turned around to see Justin climbing inside.