Chapter Thirty Seven

Mason's P.O.V
Finally back at work, much to Justin's annoyance, I was glad. It was refreshing to be back, I'd missed it.

Justin refused to let me go without him being there, therefore at seven o'clock this morning, Justin strolled into work with me tightly against his side.

And now, Justin and the rest of the group were sat at one of the tables, chatting and laughing with each other.

I served the ongoing line of customers, making sure to be polite.

"I got this, take the tables." Frankie came up behind me.

"What? Why?" I asked him as I moved aside.

"Because I'm sure your boyfriend would like a better view of you, he's been staring at you for the past ten minutes." He rolled his eyes. "And I don't like cleaning tables." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at him before proceeding to clean the tables.

"Yo, mama! Can we get some service over here?!" Khalil shouted jokingly, getting the attention of a few people around him.

"That's not how it works, you've gotta go order up there first." I rolled my eyes whilst laughing at him.

"You should come sit down, babe. You've been on your feet all day." Khalil patted his lap.

"As much I love to tease the hell out of Justin, he looks like he's about to kill you so, I'll pass." I chuckled as I noticed Justin sending daggers in Khalil's direction.

Walking towards Justin, I sat down on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my waist.

"Thank you, babygirl." He pressed his lips against mine.

"It's nothing." I chuckled once we pulled away.

"'So, what are you doing after work?" He asked as he nuzzled his face in my neck, kissing it now and then.

"Hmm, not much." I said as I threw my head back lightly, giving him more space. I proceeded to run my hands through his hair.

"Good. I'm stealing you." He bit my neck causing me to gasp quietly. He groaned in response.

"Is that so?" I chuckled, running my hand through his hair and down his neck.

"Mhm. I wanna do something with you." He said as he pulled away and looked up at me, his brown orbs staring into mine as his lips pulled up into a smile.

"And what would that be?" I smiled at him.

"You'll have to wait and see. It'll be fun, I promise." He smirked at me.

"If this is just a way to get me to come over and suck your dick again, I'll kill you." I glared at him.

He laughed at me. His laugh was the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

"It's not, I promise. Although I don't know why you're complaining, I made you cum four times that night!" He protested.

My cheeks heated up instantly as I remembered that night.