Chapter Fourty Seven

Justin's P.O.V
Sitting in the club that I once sat in almost every night, I gulped down my beer.

Glancing around, I almost wondered why I used to spend so much time here. The smell of alcohol and sweat and the sight of people grinding mercilessly against each other was less than pleasing.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Justin Bieber." A voice caused me to turn round in my seat, once I saw the face, I rolled my eyes instantly.

"Dan, hi." I mumbled as played with my phone in my hand.

Dan was one of those people that you try your hardest to get along with, but something about them just irks you and makes you want to punch them square in the face every time you see them.

"Where have you been? We haven't seen you here in a while." He sat down next to me, making me inwardly groan.

"I've been busy." I shrugged, Mason instantly coming into my mind, making my stomach do something weird.

I smiled as I remembered we were moving her stuff into my house tomorrow. Since meeting Mason, it was the small things I looked forward to.

"Earth to Justin?" Dan waved a hand in front of my face, causing me to come back to reality and glared at him.

"What?" I slightly spat at him, sighing afterwards.

"Dude, you need to calm down. Go get a lap dance or something." He nudged me annoyingly.

"As great as that sounds, Dan, I think I'll pass." I rolled my eyes as I took another sip of my drink.

"No, man. Come on, we'll get you one." He patted me on the back, before standing up.

"I don't want a lap dance from a trashy whore, Dan. Honestly, I'm good." I muttered through my teeth, wanting nothing more than to be at home with Mason but she insisted we spent a night apart because we'd been together all week and we 'needed some time to spend with other people'.

Of course I disagreed with her and bargained her to stay home but that girl may be small, but she can fight.

"You got a girl chaining you down or what?" He laughed at me. "What's the matter with you? When does Justin Bieber turn down a whore?"

"Dan," I muttered, my patience lagging at this moment. "Shut the fuck up."

"Oh, has the Justin Bieber managed to stick to one girl?" He teased, he probably knew he was pissing me off, so he carried on. "Damn, that pussy must be good to have you running back." His laughed sounded almost evil. "Or is she just desperate?"

I knew Dan had always hated me, and I think he knew the feeling was mutual. Something about the way we spoke to each other gave it away.

"Fuck off, Dan."

"Tell me about her, Justin. I'm guessing she's blonde, you always loved fucking those blonde's brains out. I'm guessing she's a cheap little whore if she's staying with the man whore himself." He spoke mindlessly, my hand gripped my beer bottle tighter each second. "I bet she's just another one of your flings that get discarded to the side once your done with her."

I remember seeing red, and then my hands flying towards his collar, grabbing it in my fists.

"You wanna keep talking about her like that?" I growled at him as I pushed him against the nearest surface.

"To see you this angry? Yeah, I do." He laughed like he didn't give a shit. "I'm guessing this girl is fat, ugly and a cheap slut added to your endless list of late night fucks." He put emphasis on each word, as he spat in my face.