Chapter Thirty Two

Mason's P.O.V
Justin was right. His friends are really great people.

"So, how did you two meet?" Kylie asked with a smirk on her face.

"Lemme guess; you met at club." Khalil smirked. "He got one look at you in a tight dress and that was him whipped."

"No." Justin squinted at him.

I laughed. "He actually just came into where I work one day."

"You work at a strip club?!" Khalil shot up.

"Shut the fuck up!" Justin shot at him.

"What?" I chuckled.

"Justin couldn't keep out of those places last year." Khalil laughed.

"I will throttle you." Justin said sternly.

"Khalil, stop being a prick and shut the fuck up." Lola eyed him.

"No, I don't work at a strip club. I work in a coffee shop." I said, slightly offended by his comment but choosing to move past it.

"Do you mind if I use your bathroom?" I asked them as politely as I could.

"Sure thing, you can use the one in my ensuite. Just up the stairs and to your left." Khalil spoke.

"Thanks." I smiled at Justin as I turned and left.

When I'd done my business and washed my hands, I unlocked the door and started to walk out before I felt someone grab my hand, causing me to shriek slightly. I looked up to see it was only Justin.

"You just gave me a heart attack." I shot a glare at him.

"Sorry, babe." He chuckled.

"May I ask why you're creeping around up here?" I looked at him knowingly.

"I could ask you the same question." He smirked.

"Ah, I had to pee." I pointed my finger at him. He leant down and put his teeth around it and bit it whilst looking into my eyes. My breath hitched slightly.

He put his mouth around it and slowly moved up until it was out of his mouth. We continued to stare at each other. I glanced down at my finger and back up to his eyes before smearing my finger across his face.

"Way to ruin the moment." He whined as he swatted my hand away, making me smirk and laugh.

"Please. There was no moment, you sucked my finger, so what." I rolled my eyes, teasing him.

"I saw your face turn red, don't lie Mason." He pulled me closer and attacked my cheek with kisses.

"Okay, seriously. Why are you up here?" I giggled as he continued to kiss my cheek.

"Because, I'm a little annoyed at all the information that was divulged to you by Khalil back there. What better way to get revenge than to do the dirty in his bed?" He smirked.

I laughed as my jaw dropped. "You can't be that annoyed at him." I managed to get out.

"I'm not, it'd just be fun to use it against him one day. It'd be like Oh, you trashed my car? Well, me and my girlfriend did it in your bed once. How fun would that be?" He laughed excitedly.

"You're so cute, I love you." I laughed as I admired him.

"I love you too. So much." He said, his chuckles easing off as he kissed my lips with so much emotion.

"We should probably head downstairs or they'll think we are actually doing it." I chuckled as we pulled away.

"Ah, one day, babe. One day." He smirked against my cheek, making my cheeks heat up.