Chapter Twenty Two - Edited

Mason's P.O.V
I woke up to a pain running through my stomach and I groaned in annoyance; already knowing what it was.

I dragged myself out of the warmth of my bed and to the bathroom to do everything I needed to, before reluctantly going into the living room. I felt myself just wanting to go back to bed instantly.

On the way to the kitchen, I felt the pain running through my lower body so instead, I collapsed to the couch and reached over to turn the TV on.

I sat there watching TV for at least half an hour before I heard a knock at the door.

I got up from my spot and groaned as I went to answer the door. I opened it to see Justin stood in sweatpants and a black V neck T-shirt. He looked good but I simply smiled at him.

"Hey baby." He smiled as he kissed my cheek and walked in before headed to the couch. I mumbled a few word before following him.

"What's wrong?" He frowned as he stroked my forehead. I fell into his touch gratefully.

"Oh, it's nothing." I chuckled nervously, resting my head on his shoulder.

"No, what is it? You don't look good." He said as he stroked my cheek and his eyebrows furrowed. "Are you sick?"

I groaned as a sharp pain shot through me once again, I winced and clutched my stomach. I fell limp against him.

Justin was quiet for a split second, his fingers playing with my own.

"Oh. That time of the month?" He said as he pulled me closer to him and put his hand on my stomach. I appreciated the warmth.

My face heated up. "Uh, yeah."

"It's okay, baby. You don't have to be embarrassed, I understand." He rubbed my stomach slowly.

"Really? You're not freaked out or anything?"

"No, of course not." He chuckled. "I'm just sorry you have to be in pain." He pouted at me cutely before kissing my lips. "Hey, you know what they say though." He hinted and I looked up at him. "Orgasms are known to relieve period cramps."

"Are they balls," I scoffed to which Justin raised an eyebrow at me. "You're just saying that to tease me."

His mouth fell open, he was clearly offended and I chuckled. "I swear to God, they are. Google it. I read it, don't ask how I came across it, but I specifically remember reading that cumming soothes cramps. If you don't wanna believe me, fine. But just know, I know how to make you cum." He held his hands up and I giggled.

"I'm sure I'll be fine, but thanks for the offer." I said before resting my head on his chest.

"Hey, how about I run you a bath? And whilst you're in there, I'll go grab you some breakfast." He looked down at me.

"You'd do that?"

"Of course, babe." He kissed my cheek as he stood up. I almost whimpered at the loss of his body heat.

He jogged to the bathroom and I soon heard the running of water. It took about ten more minutes until I heard him the water come to a halt and the sound of his feet coming closer again.

"It's ready." He said, I threw my arms out towards him. "What? You want me to carry you?" He chuckled. I nodded in response.

He put his left arm under my legs and his right arm arm around my back. I was brought into his warmth and I sighed.

"You're lucky I like you." He chuckled and took me into the bathroom, sitting me on the toilet.

"Do you need help getting in?" Justin stared at me, chewing on his bottom lip.

"No, I'm good." I huffed, slowly standing to my feet.

He seemed to deflate and he continued to watch me.

"Fine. But just my shirt." I rolled my eyes and raised my arms.

Justin's P.O.V
I felt bad knowing Mason was in pain but I can't get rid of the urge to want to see any other part of her that I got the chance to.

She lifted her arms for me to take her shirt off and slowly, I took the hem of her shirt and bit my lip as I pulled it further up. I pulled it over her head and let it drop to the floor.

Seeing Mason's curves made my breath hitch instantly. The way her black bra complimented her skin, I've never seen anything greater.

"God." I looked down at her chest and up to her face. "You're so beautiful."

Her face fell a deep shade of red.

"Thanks." She dropped her head as she smiled and I couldn't ignore the heavy beating of my heart.

I chuckled. "I'll let you take your bath, I'll go grab you something. I'll be back soon." I said as I kissed her cheek and sneakily slapped her ass lightly.

-

Mason's P.O.V
I was sat on the couch after having my bath, waiting for Justin to get back when I remembered I needed to ask him to get me some essentials for this time of the month. Whether he'd be willing, I wasn't sure, but I decided to ask either way.

To Justin:
hey, you wouldn't mind picking me up some things, would you? x

It took him a few minutes to reply.

From Justin:

of course, babe. What do you need? x

To Justin:
uh, could you get me some pads? You don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable or anything x

From Justin:
I'll take a look, but I don't know what kind to get.

I replied and told him what to get and I got up to get a drink, it took me a few minutes as I debated whether to get any food considering Justin was bringing me food back.

When I eventually got back to the couch, I saw I had quite a few messages from Justin:

From Justin:
ok I'm here, there's so many. How do I decide?
holy shit it's never ending, how many does a girl need
people are starting to stare, baby please help
I'm going to ask someone
ok I asked an old lady and she just stared at me and I told her I was getting them for my girlfriend and she walked away why
ok I bought like 5 different packs for you
I also bought you food.

I laughed at his multiple messages and decided to wait until he gets back. I let myself get comfortable on the couch and I waited for around twenty minutes until Justin walked through the door.

"Hey, babe." He walked in and sat down next to me. "I'm sorry I took so long." He dropped the bag on the floor in front of me.

"It's okay, how'd it go?" I chuckled, peaking in the bag to see a variety of items.

"I was so scared, everyone was staring at me. Can a guy not go shopping for his girlfriend anymore?" He let out a breath as he fell back against the couch.

I laughed. "Thank you so much for this, it was very sweet of you to go for me."

"It's not problem, I'm happy to help." He said as he kissed me sweetly, letting his hand settle on my thigh.

For the rest of the day, we sat laying on the couch as Justin rubbed my stomach in a slow motion whilst we ate all the food he bought and watched TV.

It made me wonder what I did to deserve someone like Justin, we were the complete opposite and yet we worked well together.