Chapter Fifty Two

2 Months Later
Justin's P.O.V
I grabbed a hold of Mason as she slowly climbed out of the car, struggling due to the bump that was now forming.

"Justin, I'm fine." She muttered, indicating towards my hands that guided her carefully.

"I just don't want you to hurt yourself, babygirl." I closed the door behind her, taking her hand in mine as we started to walk towards the large entrance of the mall.

The place was full with people considering it was almost lunch time. I instantly spotted a Victoria Secret in the far corner of the mall, making me smirk. "Don't even think about it." Mason warned me as she caught my gaze, I sighed.

"We have so much to get," She panicked as she looked down at the list she'd made nights ago as we laid in bed, she ran a hand through her hair. "We need a crib, clothes, toys, food, safety barriers-"

"Baby, it's going to be okay; you're only a few months along, we have time." I attempted to try and stop her from overthinking, my hands rubbed her back.

"I guess so." She smiled weakly.

"Mase, this should be exciting for us. This shouldn't be a chore." I pouted down at her, squeezing her hand.

"You try having a growing human in your stomach, it's not easy." She snapped harshly, making me flinch. She noticed because a worried look took over her face. "Justin," She whispered.

"You seem very stressed with me lately, I'm only trying to help, I promise. If I'm being annoying, just tell me." I muttered, feeling her pity and sympathetic stare on me.

Throughout the whole time we'd been together, Mason had never lashed out at me in any way, so even a flight snap in my direction caused me to react.

"No, no. It's just with this baby and everything, it can be stressful. I'm was so sorry." She pulled me closer to her, wrapping her hands around my waist as we stood in the midst of a business building. "I've been taking it out on you." She muttered.

"It's alright, princess. But you know I'm here if you need anything, right? Even if you just want food at three in the morning, I'm down for that." I chuckled, kissing her forehead. "Come on." I took a hold of her hand and pulled her onwards.

Eventually, we found a store that sold mostly what we needed. A gasp emitted from Mason's mouth as she witnessed all the cute little baby things.

"Look how tiny, Justin." She picked up a t shirt that said 'I Love My Mommy', I chuckled at her and let her have her moment.

"There's so much, how are we supposed to know what to buy?" I looked around, almost in awe.

"I want it all." She pouted, her eyes never stopped scanning the room. I wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, my head leaning on her shoulder.

"You can have it all. Choose anything you want, baby." I kissed her shoulder sweetly.

"Justin, we're paying for this together. I can't let you buy everything." She rolled her eyes, swaying in my hold.

"Then you can buy me dinner," He grinned. "Honestly, babe, I've got this." I kissed the back of her head before letting her go. "I'm gonna go take a look around, see what else they've got. You, don't hesitate, okay? Whatever you want, or even think we need, get it." I slapped her ass softly before walking off around the store.

Mason's P.O.V
I walked around the store in awe, not processing how there's so much a small human being could possibly need. And it all looked so expensive.