Chapter Fourty Eight

Mason's P.O.V
"We're actually moving in together." I grinned up at Justin, seeing him smile down at me.

"I know, baby. We've come so far." He grinned before pressing his lips against my cheek, he then bent down to pick up the boxes of my stuff.

"Did I ever tell you, you have a nice ass?" I examined and appreciated Justin's backside as he bent over.

"I don't know, but I know I've complimented yours a few times before." He grinned, winking at me before walking inside with the box in his arms.

"I'm tired," Justin breathed heavily. "How about we just stop for a while and have sex?" He spoke casually, looking at me for confirmation.

"Justin, no." I laughed, making him grin. "You know for a fact that if we stop now, we'll be living with these boxes surrounding us for the next few months. We're finishing this." I pointed at him and sent him a warning look.

"Alright, alright. I better get sex after this though." He mumbled under his breath.

It took a good few hours, but we'd managed to move the big, important things in with little effort.

"I love knowing I get to actually live with you, I get to wake up to you naked every morning." Justin grinned proudly to himself as he helped me fold my clothes and put them away.

"If you're lucky." You mumbled, smirking at him afterwards.

"You mean if you're lucky, the only reason you'll be waking up naked is if I've fucked you good the night before." The grin stayed on his face as he put your clothes away.

"And we'll get to do cute things like bake together and cook breakfast together, but we'll also get to do the hot things like fuck anywhere in the house whenever we want and and have our own secret little sex things." He smirked as he held my panties in his hands, his stare turning to me, making me chuckle slightly.

"That sounds interesting." I teased him. "But right now, we gotta keep unpacking." I chuckled.

Hearing movement downstairs all of a sudden, I frowned along with Justin who also looked slightly confused.

"You're not being robbed, it's just us!" I heard Khalil's voice bellow through the house, making me roll my eyes and laugh.

A few minutes later, the group walked through the door and made themselves comfortable.

"What's going on here?" Ryan asked as he looked at Justin holding my underwear. "Are we interrupting?" He smirked.

"You'd know if you were interrupting, Ry. Trust me." Justin spoke as he put my underwear away quickly, clearly not liking idea of other people see it.

"Wait, are y'all moving in together?" Kylie gasped as she shot up. "'Cause that's what it looks like." Her eyes shot between me and Justin, searching for an answer.

I looked over at Justin as he looked over at me. "We are." Justin smirked as he looked at them.

"Hold up. It seems like yesterday we couldn't get you to even think about dating, now look at you." Khalil grinned proudly. "And question, what the fuck happened to your eye?" He hissed as he saw Justin's black eye.

"Well, you know, things change." Justin smiled sheepishly over at you. "Oh, uh, Dan." He rolled his eyes as he huffed.

"You finally hit the bastard?!" Ryan shrieked at Justin, making Justin smirk.