Chapter Three-Crushes, We All Get Them-

'Time to get up in the morning.' Louis sang as Niall strummed his guitar. They all continued singing the song as Eidee groaned in her seat

'Go away...' Eidee groaned.

'I can't believe you fell asleep.' Niall mused. 'With Zayn in here that is...'

Eidee looked behind Niall and saw Zayn passed out on a long bench. Eidee laughed and smiled.

'He sleeps anywhere doesn't he?' She asked still grinning.

'Pretty much.' Louis shrugged. Niall continued strumming on his guitar and him and Louis walked over to Zayn.

'Join us.' Niall said happily. Eidee smiled and got out of her seat walking over to a sleeping Zayn. To Eidee's surprise his hair was still in perfect tact.

'Time to get up in the morning.' Louis sang. Eidee watched as Niall and Louis continued singing and Zayn groaned in his sleep.

'YOU GOTTA GET UP!' Louis shouted. Eidee and Louis both pounced on Zayn making him wake up.

'YOU BLOODY IDIOTS I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!' Zayn snapped.

'That's what girls say retard.' Eidee sassed.

'I'm getting married.' Zayn said in a 'duh' tone.

'Really never knew.' Eidee mused. She got off Zayn and walked back to her seat. She sat down again listening as Niall strummed away. There was a 'click' and soon Harry and Liam entered.

'We're about to land.' Liam sang as Niall started playing faster.

'LAND!' Eidee shouted practically jumping out of her seat. She blinked and frowned as the boys laughed. She sighed and slumped back into her chair glaring as best as she could.

'We could've landed an hour ago...but you looked so peaceful-for a girl who hates planes that it.' Harry smirked. Eidee's eyes narrowed and her cheeks turned red.

'You know I was only joking bout the plane fear Styles.' Eidee smirked. Harry glared before cracking a grin. The boys watched each thinking predicting what would happen next.

'Punch her Harry;Punch her Harry.' Louis thought to himself. He smashed his fists together as Harry looked around.

'Get him Eidee' Niall thought.

Liam had a worried expression on his face and was shaking his head in a strict way. 'Don't fight...'

"Someone get me off this plane!" Zayn was thinking as he groaned. Harry noticed and sighed. He sat down giving Louis a sympathetic look.  Louis cursed under his breath and Eidee smiled smugly.

'We're landing soon.' said Liam calmly. 'So get your belts on.'

'Have fun getting me off.' Eidee smirked.

'Oh we will get you off' Louis sassed. Eidee laughed and shook her head. Harry started mimicking the laugh making Eidee stop.

'Shut you're face Styles!' Eidee snapped. Harry laughed properly and started trying to squeeze his face together.

'Harry stop, Eidee apologize to Harry.' Liam ordered. Harry and the boys burst into laughter and Eidee looked very confused.

'Typical Daddy Direction.' Zayn laughed.

'PLANE'S LANDING!' Liam shouted again. They all waited as the plane started landing into the airport.

'oh look there's fans.' Niall mused looking out the window.

'Not again...' Eidee mumbled.

'We saw you on T.V" Niall replied happily.

'See how you ruined my life Louis!'