Chapter 24-The Terrible Truth

One day. One day was all it took for everyone to obsess over the fact that Chantelle and Niall were having twins, and it was the big discussion for everyone, the moment Louis mentioned it to El Tellie had groaned. She hated the fact that in seven months Niall and Chantelle were going to have to kids, and nobody seemed to be able to get her to tell them why, but ever since Louis said it to El, Tellie had been nothing but trouble.

"...Get on the plane." Louis snapped bluntly. Tellie just shook her head and continued clutching to a pole for dear life.

"No." She replied. "I don't want to."

"Then I'll call El and tell her to come get you and you stay with her."

Tellie's eyes widened in horror and she shook her head furiously, even now she still wasn't speaking to El...not a single word.

"Then let go of the pole and come on the plane." Louis snapped. Tellie looked at Louis with pleading eyes, as soon as she received a sharp look back she let go of the pole and took one step forward.

"Will the plane crash?" Tellie mumbled quietly.

"Nope."

Tellie backed away reaching out for the pole but before she could touch it Louis swiftly grabbed her off the ground.

"Put me down..." Tellie whined as Louis walked towards the plane. She squirmed in Louis arms a frown on her face. "I don't wanna come."

"D'you wanna stay with El?"

"No."

"Then you come."

"Look who decided to come on the plane." Liam said as Louis walked on the plane, Tellie glumly sitting in his arms.

"I don't wanna come." Tellie snapped bluntly as Louis sat her down.

"Why not?" Niall exclaimed. "Why wouldn't you want to come with us?"

"I don't like you's." Tellie huffed under her breath so nobody could hear. The five year swung her legs back and forth above the ground her eyes glued to her pink converse, she didn't want to be here of all places...

***********

It was only an hour into the plane ride before Tellie had fallen into a deep sleep, hear head in Louis lap and her feet on another seat.

"So Louis," Zayn began, his tone practically told everyone what he was about to ask. "Care to tell us how you signed the daughter you never knew about's birth certificate?"

Louis let out a heavy sigh. "You guys aren't stupid are you's? You've obviously realised by now that I did know. I knew her name was Cristell what more do you guys wanna know?"

"Well yeah," Liam chirped in. "We wanna know why you said you didn't know when you did know."

"And why you were obviously never in her life." Harry added.

Louis looked at Tellie who was peacefully sleeping, her chest rising as she breathed in and out.

"I held her once." He mused. "I had everything planned to go on X-factor i knew what i was doing and i want changing it, but then Phoebe called me, said she'd been pregnant and was going into labour," He paused. "When I got to the hospital she'd already had the baby, so I went to her room and the doctor let me hold her. She held my finger, her hands were so small she couldn't even hold my finger properly, Phoebe pretty much begged me to stay and forget about X-factor."

The room was intense now as the four boys stared at Louis curiously, each letting the words sync in.

"I said no," He continued. "I could've easily still been in her life even though I went on X-factor and became famous, I didn't be a part of her life, I paid child support for a year, then there was a court case 'cause she wasn't spending it on Tellie, so in the end she got full custody and I didn't have to pay child support. After that I basically blocked all that out of my mind, we were getting big, really big and I just tried to forget." Louis paused again and let out a quiet laugh. "But how the fuck am I supposed to forget that tiny baby who couldn't even hold my finger...I regretted it, I should've been there, but I just always thought it was to late... I already abandoned her me coming into her life was just gonna screw her life up...I screwed up her life anyway, she doesn't even want to come on the tour, she already said she wants a normal life..."

The regret and hurt painted across his face, he didn't want to speak anymore, and no one of the other boys were stupid enough to ask him to say more.

"You didn't screw up her life," Liam said sincerely. "If anything you made it better for her..."

(A/N

HI....

I THINK THIS IS SHORT....BUT IDK COZ IM ON MY IPOD UPDATING THUS ALL THE BAD GRAMMAR....

BUT ANYWAY, I WEIRDLY LIKED THIS CHAPTER...

BUT ANYWAY,

4

VOTES

4

COMMENTS

FOR

AN

UPDATE

BYE!

-PAIGE

P.S WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK COVER???