Chapter 18-Harry

(A/N

SO THE NEXT KINDA CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE CONFUSING SO I'M HONNA EXPLAIN IT NOW :)

BASICALLY TTHERE'S GONNA BE FIVE VERSIONS OF CHAPTER 18, ONE ABOUT WHAT EACH BOY'S DOING, SO YOU KNOW... I'M GONNA SPECIFY WHICH BOY BY HAVING THEIR NAME. KINDA LIKE HOW YOU'D WRITE WHO'S POV.

SO YEAH :)

-Paige)

The room was filled with silence, and Louis, Zayn, Harry and Niall all had the same thing running through there head.

"Please not me."

"Please let it be Louis, please let it be Louis." Niall hummed under his breath.

"Hey!" Louis protested. "Why me?"

"You've already got a kid what difference does one more make?"

"A lot!"

"Lads! Lads!" Liam exclaimed. "You just need to talk to your girlfriends, fiances, wife's to be whatever they are."

"As long as you ask Eidee." Harry replied curtly.

"Deal, let's go-"

"Um lads," Said Zayn. "I'm getting married in a couple of minutes..."

"We'll wait." Louis shrugged, Harry laughed loudly the laugh echoing throughout the room.

"I'm not waiting!" He exclaimed. "If there's a chance Juli's pregnant I'm not waiting to find it!"

And with that Harry left.

Harry

Harry walked down the hallway and jogged down the stairs his mind racing wildly. He bolted straight into the room where the girls were all fussing over make up and bouquets.

"Hey Jules can we talk..." Harry said looking anxiously at Juli.

"Harry go get the other guys!" Juli exclaimed. "Zayn need's to be out there!"

"Jules we need to talk-"

"Go get the guys."

"Juli!" Harry shouted. "Can we talk."

Chantelle and Eidee's eyes were now glued to Harry and Juli.

"Yeah-"

"No!" Darian shouted entering the room. Her hair was pinned back in a loose bun with little red pins, her dress was long with a sweetheart neckline. Her veil was over her face which was absolutely flawless. "Go get the guy."

Harry nodded quickly his eyes glued to Darian.

"Harold Styles if you don't go and and drag them down here I will make sure none of you's have children, ever." She hissed.

"Right I'm going." Harry shouted fear leaking into his voice. "Lads!"

Harry jogged up the stairs his heart still pounding. "Lads let's go!"

He ran down the hallway and opened the door swiftly. The last thing he wanted was to get into a heated argument with Darian, especially on today.

"Let's go! Let's go! Darian's threading to do something in your special places if you's don't get out there!"

Zayn and Liam where the only ones to react quickly pushing past Harry and racing down the hallway.

"Guys come on!" Harry shouted.

"What crawled up your ass and died?" Louis snapped as he walked out of the room with a snigger.

"Talked to Juli?" Niall asked as he walked out of the room with Harry.

"Nope, Darian's having a spazz."

"...Louis!" Darian's voice boomed through the house. Harry and Niall walked down the staircase to see Darian slapping Louis arm.

"What? It looks better this way." Louis defended. The floor was completely covered in shards of glass and Darian was at the stage of tears.

"That was-"

"Shut it!" Chantelle shouted loudly cutting off Darian. "Forget about the bloody glasses, there's heaps! Now Zany's already standing down the isle! So, let's go."

"Fine." Darian hissed. "You guys go..."

Everyone nodded and walked away from the glass shards.

"So Juli can we talk...?" Harry whispered as he took Juli's arm.

"Dude we're about to walk down the isle be quick." Juli whispered back as they made their out the door.

"Liam was in your bathroom and he saw something..." Harry whispered as music started playing.

"What he see...?" Juli whispered as Liam and Eidee walked down the isle were Zayn was standing at the end.

"A pregnancy test." Harry whispered as he and Juli followed Liam and Eidee.

"And you think it's mine?" Juli replied containing her laughter.

"Well there's a thought..."

"Harry we haven't had sex." Juli whispered as Harry followed Liam who went and took next to Zayn, Harry grinned as Juli went to the opposite side Chantelle following her.

"Why are you smiling?" Liam whispered him and Zayn looking intently at Harry.

"It's one of you lucky bastards." Harry replied more to Zayn. Zany's rolled his eyes then looked ahead his eyes widening as he saw Darian walking the isle with Louis.

(A/N

DUM DUM DADA DUM DUM DADA DUM DUM DADA

OH MY GOD IIT'S A WEDDING :')

I APOLOGISE IF I'VE GOT WHAT HAPPENS AR WEDDING WRONG... I'VE ACTUALLY NEVER BEEN TO A WEDDING BEFORE :S

SO ANYWHORE

TWO

VOTES

THREE

COMMENTS

FOR

AN

UPDATE :D

-Paige