Chapter 21-Katniss

The days flew by quickly and everyone's life's had gone back to their normal routines-well with a bit of a twist. ;)

"...And there is your baby." The red-head doctor spoke her finger pointing to ultrasound screen. Chantelle held Niall's hand tightly as they stared at the screen.

"That's our baby." She whispered happily. "That's our baby."

"Oh my god." Niall replied slowly a grin on his face. "How far along is she?"

Dr Montgomery smiled. "Five weeks."

Niall's expression changed from happy to worried his mind racing.

"C-c-could alcohol have any effect on the baby...?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Well, it can but a little bit won't hurt this far along." Dr Montgomery replied.

"But if she you know, got really really drunk would it effect the baby?"

"Well, there could be side effects..."

Chantelle's eyes widened in horror as she squeezed Niall's hand tighter.

"Don't worry about it," Dr Montgomery assured. "Chances are the baby'll be just fine, I'll get you copies of these then you two can go."

"Thank you." Niall said as Dr Montgomery left the room.

"Igotreallyreallydrunkatdarianspartywhatifikilledourbaby!" Chantelle blurted out quickly.

"English babe?"

"What if I killed our baby?"

"Princess you can't kill the baby like that, just relax the baby's gonna be fine."

Chantelle relaxed a little as she leaned into Niall, she wasn't exactly sure about this, she wasn't exactly sure about anything right now...but then again who would be?

***********

***********

***********

"...What about Katniss?" Chantelle suggested as she laid on the lounge upside down. Her and Niall had retreated to suggesting baby names for the rest of the day, and so far hasn't come to any agreements, at all...

"Katniss? Like in the Hunger Games?" Niall replied sitting in front of the lounge.

"Yeah."

Niall shook his head. "No way."

"Ugh...what about Clary short for Clarissa?"

"Mmm...maybe..."

Chantelle rolled her eyes in frustration.

"Hermione? Ginny? Luna? Molly? Pansy? Padma? Pavarti? Astoria? Daphne? Lavender?" She exclaimed.

"Whoa..." Niall breathed. "Where'd that list come from?"

"The Harry Potter series." Chantelle shrugged.

"What about Callie?"

"Meh maybe..."

Chantelle and Niall both stared at the wall no one speaking.

"What do you think it'll be?" Niall said finally breaking the silence.

"Human I hope." Chantelle replied causing Niall to laugh.

"But d'you think it'll be a boy or a girl?" He asked planting a kiss on her lips.

"A leprechaun." She repeated with a grin.

"You-" Niall was cut off by the front door opening and Louis walking in sassily removing his sunglasses.

"You guys really need to lock the front door, any uninvited people can just barge into you know?"

"People like you?" Chantelle replied dully.

"Exactly."

"What are you doing here Lou?" Niall asked as Louis closed the front door.

"I was enjoying the fact that I got to spend the whole day alone." Louis shrugged. "But then I got lonely...so you know-so how's your baby thing going? Is it a boy of girl?"

"To early to tell."

Chantelle sat up on the lounge putting her hand to her head as she did so.

"You guys picked out names?"

"Katniss-"

"-Callie-"

Chantelle narrowed her eyes at Niall.

"Well there's an issue..." Louis muttered under his breath.

"I'm not naming my child Katniss." Niall said bluntly. "No way in hell."

"I'm not naming my kid Callie then."

"How funny would it be if it's a boy." Louis added. "You guys are fighting over girl names and you find out its a boy, ha!"

Chantelle grabbed a pillow from beside her and pegged it at Louis. "Go drink your Starbucks somewhere else."

Louis winced playfully as the pillow his his face and dropped to the ground.

"Geez is that how you greet your guests? Chuck pillows at them?"

"Only you Lou." Niall sniggered.

"Well..." Louis muttered as he took a seat. "So Niall is the tour still on?"

Niall nodded. "Why wouldn't it be?"

"Chantelle's pregnant so you know."

Chantelle's eyes widened in shock. "Your still going on tour...?"

"Yeah-unless you don't want me to 'cause we can postpone it or-"

"No no it's fine... Really it's fine..."

(A/N

SMALL CRAP FILLER CHAPTER...

BUT AN UPDATE'S AN UPDATE RIGHT?

I HAVE A CONFESSION TO MAKE... I HAVE NO ISEA WHAT TO WRITE NOW... SO FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AN IDEAS :) :) :) :) :) :)

YEAH...

BYE

2

VOTES

3

COMMENTS

-PAIGE