Chapter 11-Christmas Gone Wrong

Tellie sat on the first step of the staircase as she watched as Eidee left, and she stayed that way. She was always sitting on the staircase her eyes glued to the front door as if someone was about to rush through the door, but every time the door was open it was either Louis or someone else, but every time Tellie would sigh in disappointed.

"...She hasn't moved at all...she gets up sits there, eats there, then she goes to bed then wakes up and starts all over again." Louis sighed as he and Darian watched Tellie from the side of the room. "She's just waiting..."

"You should get Eidee to come over..." Darian replied giving Louis a sympathetic look.

"She did, Tellie still hasn't moved..."

"She'll get out of it."

"How do you know?"

"It's what she did when Phoebe kinda died...she stared at the front door just waiting for Phoebe... The funeral was the first time we got her to leave."

Louis nodded as he and Darian watched Tellie still gazing at the front door.

"Shit Tellie!" Eleanor had cursed one night, she had walked down the stairs at one am and was scared shitless when she saw Tellie sitting on the staircase.

"Shouldn't you be in bed?" Eleanor asked bending down and looking at Tellie, who as always was staring at the door.

"Yes..." Tellie mumbled looking at her feet.

"Com on..."

Eleanor stood up and took Tellie's hand, and lead her up the staircase.

"Why do people leave?" Tellie asked holding Eleanor's hand tightly.

"Sometimes people just have to leave." Eleanor shrugged.

"I don't like it when people leave..." Tellie muttered as she climbed into bed.

"Nobody does..." Eleanor said as she sat on Tellie's bed. "Nobody does..."

Louis had tried a million times to convince Tellie to get off the staircase and each time he'd failed. Which was why when him and Eleanor had walked down stairs on Christmas Eve they were before surprised to see Tellie bounding around in the living room blabbing on about Christmas trees and reindeer.

"...Can I open my presents now?" Tellie asked on Christmas Eve night, she was sitting in Louis' lap watching 'Christmas at the House Of Mouse' intently.

"Nope, you open them tomorrow." Louis replied with a laugh.

"But you opened presents."

"That's cause it's my birthday."

"Oh..."

Louis stroked Tellie's hair as she watched the end of the movie.

"Bed time Tellie." He said causing her to frown.

"But Da-a-ad-d-dy." She whined. "I don't wanna go to bed."

"If you don't go to bed Santa won't come."

As soon as Louis had spoke Tellie was running towards the staircase.

"I'll be back in a second." Louis said giving Eleanor a quick peck.

"I'll be waiting." She replied while smiling.

Louis got up from the lounge following the course Tellie had run seconds before.

"Tellie!" He called as he jogged up the stairs.

"You brushed your teeth?" Louis asked as he walked into Tellie's room where she was already sprawled across the bed.

"Um... Yes...?" She replied her words coming out more like a question then an answer.

"Come on." Louis replied motioning towards the ensuite.

"This isn't fair..." Tellie mumbled following Louis. "I want my presents no-o-ow."

"Wouldn't you rather open them tomorrow after Santa's been?"

"Nope!" Tellie replied as she grabbed her tooth brush and toothpaste.

"Damn your like your mother..." Louis muttered to himself as Tellie brushed her teeth.

"Finished!" She shouted running out if the bathroom and jumping onto her bed. "Daddy?"

"Yeah?" Louis called as he walked out of the bathroom.

"Can you read the Rudolph book?"

"Yeah if you want." He shrugged grabbing a book from the shelf. Tellie grinned and held her blanket tightly as Louis began to read.

By the time Louis had finished reading Tellie was fast asleep.

"Goodnight baby girl." Louis muttered as he kissed Tellie's forehead. Louis walked out of the room and jogged down the stairs.

"She asleep?" Eleanor asked as Louis came down stairs.

"Yep! I think it's my reading, every time I read to her she falls fast asleep. El am I boring reader?"

Eleanor laughed. "You know at least she's off the staircase."

"Yeah, I was kinda scared she'd never stop sitting there..." Louis replied walking over to the lining cupboard.

"I came down stairs the other night and she was sitting there, she'd snuck out of her room after we'd gone to bed..." Eleanor sighed as Louis hulled presents from the cupboard.

"I feel sorry for her." Eleanor added. "Losing her mum...she thinks everyone's gonna leave her..."

"Yeah, I think she's been through way to much for a five year old, and she's gonna end up growing up with out her mother...I can't even imagine life if I didn't have my mum..."

"Yeah... But at least she's got you as a dad..."

Louis gave El a confused look making her smile.

"Come on how many guys would agree to take in the child they never knew they had? Not many... Especially if it was from a one night stand they had in high school."

Louis gave a weak smile as he continued laying out presents near the Christmas tree with tags saying "To Tellie From Santa" in french calligraphy.

"What are you doing?"

Louis and El looked towards the staircase to see Tellie standing on the stairs her eyes wide with horror.

"Tellie...erm, Tellie-"

Louis was cut off by Tellie running up the stairs tears in her eyes. Louis looked to Eleanor, shock and fear written across from his face.

(A/N

HEYO!!!!

I UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M ON MY IPOD SO THAT'S WHY IT'S NOT EDITED....

AWWW POOR TELLIE :'( I FEEL FOR HER.

LOL SO....I WAS THINKING OF MAKING A PREQUEL FOR LITTLE TOMLINSON... YOU KNOW, ABOUT LOU AND PHOEBE.

NOT SURE IF I WILL... BUT IF I DID WOULD ANYONE READ IT?????

THX!

TWO

VOTES

AND

TWO

COMMENTS

FOR

AN

UPDATED

ILYGSM

-P

PS!

CHECK OUT MY KNEW BOOK 'Bend Or Break '! THANK YOOOOU

BUH

BYE!!!!

:*