Chapter 23-Abandonment

"...There is a very good explanation for this..."

Everyone's eyes were on Louis as he nervously looked around the room, by now his palms were sweating as he stumbled upon words.

"We're listening." Zayn sang quietly.

"What's there to explain...?" Louis muttered nervously.

"Well," Harry began. "The fact that you swore you never knew you had a daughter yet you were able to sign her birth certificate, sounds like something worth explaining to me."

Louis bit his lip nervously. "I-uh-wow look at the time I've gotta go get Tellie from school so," Louis got to his feet running his fingers through his hair. "You guys should go..."

The other guys just stared at Louis as he stumbled back almost falling into the wall.

"Guys, get the fuck out of my house."

"Tell us and we'll leave." Zayn replied bluntly as he folded his arms across his chest. Louis put his sweating palm on the back of his neck his heart pounding in his chest, all he could think of was one memory

-"...Can I hold her?" Louis asked quietly, the doctor nodded and held out her arms were the small baby was crying. Louis outstretched his arms taking the baby in his arms, the eighteen year old's eyes sparkled as he held the baby close to him.

"I'll leave you two..." The doctor said kindly before walking out the door.

"Hey baby girl..." Louis cooed looking at the small baby in his arms. The baby reached her arm from the pink blanket she was wrapped in and put her small fingers around one of Louis' fingers. Louis' looked at the baby his face covered in happiness.

"Louis don't leave..." Phoebe crocked from her hospital bed. "Don't leave her..."

Louis looked away from the baby and stared at Phoebe his expression changing instantly.

"I'm going back, I'm going to try out for Xfactor, in going to at least try to live my dream, I can't leave that..."

The lie in Louis' voice was so obvious, yet Phoebe refused to hear it, she new what was coming and had already attempted to make her peace with it.

"Just leave the X-factor idea Lou, please look at her and say you don't wanna watch her grow up, look at her and say your not gonna teach her how to ride a bike, or how walk, look at her Louis, look at our child and say you're never going to be there for her...!"

Phoebe had tears falling down her face uncontrollably as she spoke. She new the odd's of Louis getting off the X-factor and forgetting about his dream to raise their child was a 99% no, he'd worked so hard to get on the X-factor, there was no way he'd forget about it!

"What's her name?" Louis asked turning back to the baby.

Phoebe let another tear slip, she'd hoped that maybe that 1% yes was going to happen, and now she new it was a 100% no...

"Cristell..." She replied quietly, "Unless you'd rather something else..."

"No, Cristell's fine...um, could you make her last name Tomlinson...?"

Phoebe nodded. "Did you sign the birth certificate?"

"Yeah... I did..." He replied quietly. "I have to go soon..."

"Can I have her?"

Louis slowly nodded, he didn't want to hand over his child to her, even though she was the mother, he didn't want to part with his newborn child, he didn't want to take her small hand off his finger.

He slowly walked from the back of the room towards the hospital bed.

"I'll make sure she know's who you are." Phoebe said softly as she held out her arms.

Louis kissed Cristell's forehead and nodded as put his arms out handing Cristell to Phoebe, as soon as Cristell left his arms she cried loudly her finger still holding on to Louis' finger for dear life.

Louis looked at where her hand was holding his finger as tight as she could as Phoebe calmed her down, he felt absolutely sick with himself, he shouldn't have to do this, it should just be simple.

"Does anyone else know? That I know..." He whispered.

"No one but us." Phoebe replied looking proudly at her daughter. Louis swallowed the lump in his throat and moved his hand so Cristell's hand slipped off.

"Good, keep it that way... I have to go..." Louis whispered backing towards the exit, he gave one last look towards Phoebe before leaving the room, and he never turned back...-

Louis was sweating as Zayn, Harry and Niall left with out words, the memory flew around his mind making him feel sickened with himself.

"Lou...are you okay?" Liam asked softly, Louis nodded just nodded and wiped the sweat onto his shirt.

"I'm fine, I need to go get Tellie..."

"I'll come with you." Liam chirped eagerly, to eagerly...

"Um, yeah okay if you want."

The small journey to the school was quick and filled with Liam constantly asking if Louis was fine, of course Louis wasn't fine, his pale face and sweaty palms showed that much, but nevertheless he alway's replied with a sharp 'I'm fine'.

"...Now we wait." Liam mused as he and Louis stood out the front of Tell's classroom as well other parents.

"Liam!"

Louis and Liam's heads shot up as a beautiful woman walked over to Liam, her sunglasses were covering her eyes and her auburn hair framed her soft, heart shaped face perfectly. "Long time no see."

"Yeah it's been a while." Liam replied pleasantly. Louis watched in confusion as the two talked, Liam had never mentioned anything about a girl to anyone, yet he acted like he'd known this girl for a while. The school bell rang loudly and the nearby classroom doors swung open and children burst out.

"Jessie look! That's Louis Tomlinson and Liam Payne!" Louis heard some girl whisper behind him.

"Oh my god! It is! Quick grab some paper!"

The two girls dug through their school bags grabbing paper and pens before quickly rushing in front of Louis.

"Hi um Louis Tomlinson," One of the girls started the urge to scream showing in her voice. "We are like your biggest fans!"

"I eat carrots!" The other girl piped in.

"Jessie do you know what year this is?" The other hissed.

"Yes I do Amanda I'm just saying." Jessie replied dully.

"Can we get your autograph?"Amanda asked briskly.

"Sure thing girls." Louis replied happily as the girls handed him a pen and paper.

"Can we get a photo with you to...?" Jessie asked with a smile.

"Sure love."

After the girls had gotten what they'd asked for Louis looked and saw Liam and with his lips on the auburn haired woman from before's, and Tellie and another boy, jaw's wide open looking with horror as the emerged from the classroom.

"Mummy!" The boy exclaimed, his southern accent coming out thickly.

"Hey Corey." The girl cooed as she pulled away from Liam. "Ready to go?"

Corey stared from his mother to Liam and nodded slowly.

"Bye Tellie..." He said his voice still filled with horror as his mother motioned for him to walk in the other direction.

"Bye Corey..." Tellie mumbled her voice filled with the same amount of horror. She walked past Liam and straight to Louis.

"Daddy... why was uncle Liam kissing Corey's mum...?" Tellie asked slowly.

"I'm wondering the same thing..."

(A/N

WHY HELLO THERE LOVELY READERS WHO'S JAWS MAY IR MAY NOT HAVE DROPPED DURING THIS CHAPTER ;)

JUST SAYING I WARNED YOU GUYS SOMETHING WAS GONNA HAPPEN AFTER THE WEDDING

LEEYUM'S GOT A GIRL FRIEND!!!!

:)

YEAH...COMMENT NAME SUGGESTIONS FOR HER IF YOU WANT :)

SO YEAH... I GO ON HOLIDAYS IN TWO WEEKS!!!

YEWW!!!!

BUT ANYWAAAAY

4

VOTES

4

COMMENTS

FOR

AN

UPDATE :)

BYE!

-PAIGE