Chapter 19-Leeyum

It was beautiful. The way Zayn and Darian stared at each other, they could've been in rags standing in a sewer and still it would've been beautiful.

"So." Louis started, he was standing up all eyes on him as he started his speech, after Liam and Trisha's beautiful heart warming speeches Louis had absolutely not confidence in breaking anyone into tears. "When I first met Darian, she was annoying, seriously bloody annoying. No offence or anything..."

Darian's eyes narrowed at Louis as Niall contained his laughter.

"And still, Darian's annoying...but either way, she's like the little annoying sister I already have four of, and I know that Zany's gonna be a wonderful husband. 'cause if he's not there's gonna be a lot of heart broken teenage girls..."

Louis continued his speech which ended up in laughter, a lot of laughter.

"It's not Juli..." Harry muttered with a smirk as he, Niall, Louis and Liam sat at a table. Tellie was siting in Louis' lap tugging at her Emblem3 bear.

"Maybe it's Darian." Liam suggest looking over at Darian and Zayn who were feeding each other cake.

"Make sense." Niall shrugged. "They are married, and that's what married people do, have kids."

"You don't have to be married to have kids." Louis sneered. Niall bit his lip as Liam looked around cautiously. Silence started overcoming the table quickly...

"Aunty Darian doesn't like Emblem3..." Tellie mumbled breaking the silence.

"What a shame." Louis replied sarcastically.

"Uncle Liam?" Tellie started. "Do you like Emblem3?"

"Um...yeah...?"

Liam's reply came out more like a question but Tellie didn't seem to notice she just smiled.

"Have you talked to Eidee?" Harry asked.

"Why bother." Louis replied quickly. "We all no Eidee has no sex life, apparently she's got the hots for me."

Harry rolled his eyes in annoyance. "Lou just 'cause you don't like her doesn't mean you have to bag her out. So Li, did you talk to Eidee?"

"No..." Liam replied awkwardly. "I can't just go up to her and be all like 'hey Eidee you pregnant?' you know how weird that would be?"

"I did it."

"She's your girlfriend, me and Eidee are hardly friends."

Everyone narrowed their eyes at Liam Who just bit his lip without replying.

"Fine... I'll go talk to her..."

Liam got up from the table and backed away three pairs of narrowed eyes following him. He was imagining different scenarios in his head of what was going to happen.

"Hey Eidee."

"Uh, hi Liam."

"Nice cake you have there."

"Um...yeah."

"So I was wondering are you pregnant?"

Liam shook his head at the scenario, there was no way he could do that, unless he wanted Eidee to beat the shit out of him after all she was a cop.

He walked to where he saw Eidee in deep conversation with a bunch of people Liam had never seen before.

Probably Darian's friends

"Hey Eidee..." Liam started, Eidee furrowed her eye brows.

"Um, hey Liam..." Eidee replied her eyes went around everywhere but Liam's face, as if she were guilty of something terrible.

"Guys," Eidee said looking back to the group of people. "This is Liam, Liam this is Mykaila, Maegan, Jacob, Jenaya and Crystal."

Eidee pointed out to each of the people separately who all nodded and replied with "hey".

"My cousin has the same name as you." Mykaila added smiling.

"Um, cool. Eidee can I talk to you?" He asked. "In private."

"Yeah sure..."

Eidee followed Liam away from her friends her face still painted with guilt.

"So I used your guys bathroom." Liam launched into the story Eidee listened closely the guilt washing off her face.

"...So is the test yours?" Liam finished.

Eidee laughed. "Let me guess, Louis made a comment about me not being able to get laid?"

Liam's eyes widened in shock and he nodded. "Yeah he did, so is it yours?"

"Nope...but um, Liam, if to say um Phoebe turned up and did something, then Louis met the person who bailed her out of jail...what would he do to them? Theoretically speaking..."

"Theoretically?"

"Theoretically."

Liam shrugged. "Theoretically he'd Bash the shit out of them."

Eidee nodded the guilt flashing back across her face as she began to walk away, her insides churning as she did so.Liam nodded and walked in the other direction.

Well that was better than planned

"Hey." Liam said as he retook his seat from earlier, Niall and Louis looked at him their eyes filled with interest. "What?"

"Was it Eidee's?" Harry asked.

Liam shook his head. "Nope, but she asked me a weird question..."

"What was it?" Louis replied meekly.

"She wanted to know what you'd do if you found out who bailed the unspeakable black widow out of jail."

"Seriously?" Niall sassed. "The unspeakable black widow is the best you could come up with?"

"Fine we'll call her the joker-"

As Niall, Liam and Hardy playfully bickered the gears in Louis' mind started working. No one ever told Eidee about Phoebe being bailed out... and as soon as Louis found out Eidee was gone...

And slowly Louis started piecing all the of the puzzle together...

(A/N

*GETS ON STAGE AND WABES AWKWARDLY*

HI....

SO YEAH...

IT'S EL OR CHANTELLE ;) COMMENT WHO YOU WANT MOST ;) I LIKE KNOWING THESE THINGS

SO, YEAH :)

& I'M SORRY IF I DON'T REPLY TO YOUR COMMENTS SO YEAH... SORRY

BUT ANYWHORE

YOLO!!!!

THAT WAS REALLY GAY...

SO COMMENT OPIONS ON THIS CHAPTER COZ...

*insert Emblem3's voice*

WE'LL DO IT ALL AGAIN!!!!!

2

VOTES

3

COMMENTS (3 DIFFERENT PPL)

FOR

AN

AMAZAYN

UPDATE

TILL NEXT TIME MY... MY MY... MY... MY PAIGEANATORS!!!!

YEAH THIS IS ACTUALLY BYE SO BYE!

-PAIGE