Chapter 26-Memories

Killian Smith was not the type of man you'd expect to see strolling around London, on a Monday morning. No, he was more of the guy you'd guess hung around at the black market, but he was far from it...

He walked into the flawless white lobby looking anxiously around, he checked the note on his phone before stalking towards the elevator, all female attention on him.

"Excuse me, but could you tell me what room is Phoebe Walker's in?" He asked charmingly as he looked at the receptionist who just scoffed.

"Of course not sir," He replied briskly. "We here have a thing called guest privacy-"

"And we at the police department have a thing where when we need to find out where someone is, we normally get to." Killian drawled. The man gulped as Killian pulled out a police department badge, a smirk plastered on his face.

"So, where can I find Phoebe Walker?" Killian asked.

"R-room 207, fifth floor."

"Thank you."

Killian walked away from the counter and towards the elevators. Sarcasm was painted all over his face as he stood in the elevator waiting patiently. He crossed his legs and leaned against the wall looking plainly at his phone. As soon as the elevator door opened Killian walked out of the elevator walking down the hallway, he looked at all the numbers on the doors, stopping at 207.

"Open up...!" He snapped as he banged his fist on the door. "I know your there Phoebe just let me in."

The door slowly opened and Phoebe picked her head out, her long black hair tied up in a messy ponytail.

"Go away Killian." She sneered.

"You legally have to let me in. Unless you want to go back to jail."

"Why would I have to do that?"

"Well, not allowing a cop in isn't the best idea."

Phoebe's eyes widened as Killian smirked.

"Y-y-you-"

"Said I quit, I know, it's called lying, you've done it a lot you know." Killian stated, Phoebe opened the door allowing Killian accesses.

"What do you want?" Phoebe hissed as she closed the door.

"Well, apparently your trying to get custody off Tomlinson, a very dumb move if I may say so."

"How would you know?" Phoebe countered. "What I do is none of your business, you bailed on me, you left me-"

"You kidnapped a kid Phoebe, you deserved to rot in jail." Killian retorted.

"I did what I-"

"No you had a mental break down, you realised faking your death was stupid and wanted your kid back, mental."

"You came here just to tell me I'm mental? You're a bloody idiot Killian." She seethed, Phoebe twisted her hair around her finger her eyes gazing around the room as Killian shook his head.

"I came here to tell you to stop whatever trick you've got up your sleeve."

"I don't have a trick up my sleeve, I'm sleeveless." Phoebe replied motioning to her tank top.

"You've always got a plan, always."

"You wanna know my plan Killian?" Phoebe taunted. "Well here it is. I've got a custody case booked for July 1st."

"How convenient." Killian mused. "Have a court case on your child's birthday...don't ya think that'll lower your points...?"

Phoebe rolled her eyes. "It's good for my lawyer-"

"What about Tomlinson? Don't ya think he's gonna be pretty busy that day...? I say the odds aren't in your favour."

"Why do you care? you hate him."

"Who ever said that?"

"You did."

-The sun was high in the sky over Doncaster today, and as the high school hell rang for a break, students scattered out into the warm heat.

"...We finish soon." Phoebe giggled as she looked up into Louis' bright blue eyes.

"Yeah...it's really shocking isn't it?" Louis replied with a grin.

"I don't care what happens, as long as I'm with you."

Killian watched from a distance as the couple kissed in the hallway, receiving a couple of "ooh's" from Louis' friends. Rage filled Killian's body as he watched; he couldn't understand what she saw in him. He was a flat out jerk, not the type of boy Phoebe Walker should be dating.

"Get a room why don't ya's!" Killian shouted as he glared at the two. "No one wants to see your PDA!"

"Ooh." Was now filling the hallway as Louis glared back at Killian, who had a satisfied smirk on his face.

"What, you jealous Smith?" Louis retorted.

"What's there to be jealous off?"

"Well we both know you have a thing for my girlfriend. Maybe you’re jealous 'cause you're not good enough for her."

"Ha! Really wanna talk about whose not good enough for her? Really, 'cause you don't deserve her, you're a heartless son of a bitch-"

"Your the heartless son of a bitch!" Louis replied as he and Killian both stepped forward.

"No, your the son of a bitch ya prat!"

Killian lifted his already clenched fist and threw a punch to Louis jaw. Louis blocked the punch and threw his fist into Killian's abdomen.

"Guys stop it!" Phoebe shouted as Louis and Killian punched each other, by now Killian's nose was bleeding and Louis had a split lip. People had already crowded around Killian and Louis clapping and chanting "Tomlinson" or "Smith".

"I hope you rot in hell!" Killian shouted as Phoebe attempted to pull Louis off him.

"You'll be there with me if I do." Louis hissed as he pushed Killian away, Phoebe eye's wide as she breathed heavily.

"Kill..." Phoebe muttered as she walked past Louis her eyes filled with concern.

"Go cry over your son of a bitch boyfriend," Killian snapped. "Never really believed you'd date the one guy I hate, don't come crying to me when he breaks your heart.."

Killian turned his back and stalked off, his fists still clenched-

"I don't remember ever saying I hate him..." Killian countered.

Phoebe just rolled her eyes. "Whatever Kill, now get out, you've done enough."

Killian cackled loudly. "If you want some advice Phoebe, don't go through with your court case-unless you never want to see Tellie again, we both know he'd win, and that'd just ruin everything now wouldn't it?"

Phoebe looked up at Killian her eyes soft as she shook her head.

"You know I'll win Killian." she purred seductively. "I alway's win."

Phoebe pressed her lips to Killian's and kissed him roughly. Killian automatically kissed back smirking in the process.

"Your a heart breaker Phoebe Walker." He said as he pulled away. "A sexy one, I may add."

Killian kissed Phoebe again before pushing her against the wall, and sexual protocol began.

(A/N

HIA

SO...DOES ANYBODY ACTUALLY LIKE READING THOSE FLASHBACK STUFF I ADD??? 'COZ YOU KNOW I LIKE WRITING THEM AN I WAS GONNA MAKE A PREQUEL WITH ALL THAT STUFF BUT I THOUGHT MAYBE JUST ADD STUFF HERE AND THERE...?

COMMENT THOUGHTS!

-Paigexx

P.S

YOU GUYS KNOW THE DRILL ;)

Bye!

)