Chapter 18-Zayn

Zayn

My throat was numb, my hands were shaking, the fact that it could be Darian pregnant just added onto my nerves.

The only sound in the room was Niall muttering "please be Louis". Maybe it would be better if it was El pregnant than any of our partners...

"Hey!" Louis snapped, about time he noticed what Niall was saying... "Why me?"

"You've already gotta kid what difference does one more make?"

"A lot!"

"Lads! Lads!" Liam shouted. "You just need to talk to your girlfriends, fiancés, wife's to be whatever they are."

I rolled my eyes, at least he doesn't have to worry that his partner might be pregnant, the maybe he'll actually become 'daddy direction.'

"Deal let's go!"

I looked up to see the guys on their feet making their way towards the door.

"Um Lads," I started. "I'm getting married in a couple of minutes..."

"We'll wait." Louis shrugged making his way back to his seat.

"Ha!" Harry laughed. "I'm not waiting! If there's a chance Juli's pregnant I'm not waiting to find out!"

I watched as Harry left the room slamming the door shut behind him.

"I hope it's El." Niall muttered.

"I don't!" Louis snapped.

"Why not?" I asked. "You said you'd have how ever many kids it took till you get a son."

I watched Louis who just shrugged.

"Tellie's a lot of work."

As soon as Louis spoke Liam broke into laughter.

What's so funny?

"Tellie's no work at all!" Liam exclaimed. "Lou she's easy to take care of."

"He's right." Niall added. Louis rolled his eyes and curled his lip.

"Try making her eat carrots, or making her go to sleep on time, or getting her to go to school, or how about trying to get her to clean her room."

Everyone was silent.

"Exactly." Louis said. I stayed silent and started drumming my fingers on my leg.

I'm about to get married...

"Lads!" Harry's voice echoed into the room. "Lad's let's go!"

"It's time isn't it?" I asked quietly. Liam nodded as Harry ran into the room.

"Let's go! Let's go! Darian's threading to do something in your special places if you's don't get out there!" He shouted.

Shit...

I got up and pushed past Harry, if there's one thing I know about Darian it's that she'll actually do something...

"Li I don't know if I can do this..." I whispered as we walked down the staircase.

"You'll be fine, it's all gonna be fine Zayn just relax."

"So I just go out there...?"

"Go and stand by the alter then me and Eidee walk down then Harry and Juli, then Chantelle and Niall. Then Louis'll go down with Darian."

I nodded and took a deep breath.

This is it.

I walked out of the house my mind racing.

It seemed like my legs were walking by themselves, like I wasn't even in control.

I looked at my surroundings, I'd somehow seemed to have made my way trouble the alter, the whole place seemed like a dream to me, like I'd been sucked into Darian's head and couldn't get out.

But it was a beautiful sight.

Violins started playing as Liam and Eidee emerged, Eidee like Chantelle and Juli was in the red dresses Darian had chosen ever since I proposed, I think she's always had this wedding planned, the only thing she wasn't sure about was the date.

Liam and Harry both stood to my right whispering intensely about something.

"...It's one of you lucky bastards." Harry whispered. I sighed, damn!

I looked up at the aisle my eyes widening.

Darian looked beautiful, her long white dress which flowed behind her, her hair was pinned back and her veil covered her eyes.

She's gonna be my wife.

I stared at her as she walked down aisle, occasionally she leaned into Louis for support.

I held my arm out as Louis and Darian got closer.

"Hey babe." I whispered as she took my arm Louis walking and standing next to Niall.

"Hi..." She muttered weakly. Maybe she's just as nervous as me.

"We are gather here today-"

"Are you pregnant?" I whispered as the priest continued. Darian's eyes widened with shock as she looked at me.

"What the hell Zayn?" She whispered back.

"Li saw a pregnancy test..."

I looked at Darian who's eye's were glued to ground. "It's not mine..."

"You know who's it is though..."

"Sworn to secrecy..." She whispered. U nodded and looked back to the priest, a grin on my face.

(A/N

YO HI IT'S ME AGAAAAIN!!!!!

YEAH YEAH I KNOW IT'S NICE TO SEE YOU GUYS TO

:D

SO BAD NEWS...

MY UPDATES MIGHT BE A BIT SLOW NOW COZ I'M STARTING A BOOK :) A BOOK THAT ONE DAY I HOPE TO PUBLISH

SO YEAH WISH ME LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO

3

VOTES

&

3

COMMENTS (FROM 3 DIFFERENT PPL)

FOR AN UPDATE

-PAIGE

:P