Chapter 45-Articles & Parents

Niall Horan baby name disaster

Earlier this month Niall Horan's fiancé Chantelle Shields gave birth to two baby's on November 7th. And now the couple have realised the names of the two new additions to the Horan family.

First born was Jace Horan, the name Jace (being like Jace Lightwood in The Mortal Instruments ) wasn't exactly the name we thought the couple would go with...

Last was Arizona, as in...the state? Pretty much every body was shocked by the name choice. Like, what were they thinking? Horan said the name came from the TV show 'Greys Anatomy' but even with that, the name isn't what many would name their daughter...

Something about the article had made Chantelle's blood boil. She refused to answer any of the tweets send to her about the names of her children. Although Niall seemed very happy to...

"Hey Chan." Niall started as he wrapped his arms around Chantelle's waist. "Do you wanna go to Ireland next week? Everyone really wants to see the twins. And my mum wants to meet you"

"Should I be nervous...?" Chantelle muttered.

"What's there to be nervous about?"

"Your mum wants to meet me..."

"My mum wants to meet you because we're engaged with kids. She's not plotting to destroy you or anything."

"Aren't you guys writing stuff for your album anyway?"

"We're taking a break for Christmas, Louis' taking Tellie to Doncaster today and Destiny's moving in with Li, and Zayn and Darian are going to see Zayn's parents."

"And we're going to Ireland?"

Niall shrugged. "If you're okay with it."

"Yeah, sure, it's...a good idea."

"...I don't see why you want me to come," Eidee argued. "I don't see the point in me meeting your mother or your sisters."

"Maybe because your my girlfriend." Louis replied, they were standing at the bottom of the staircase waiting for Tellie to come down.

'You're girlfriend who broke you and Eleanor up and is practically killing your baby next month, Im sure your family will absolutely adore me!'

"What if they don't like me?" Eidee asked as she drummed her fingers against the railing.

"Come on they're gonna love you."

"You don't know that. They could hate me and beg you to break up with me."

"That's not going to happen Eids."

Eidee scoffed. "Oh yes I forgot, you're a psychic as well."

"No," Louis replied leaning to Eidee so their lips were almost touching. "Just a mind reader."

"I still don't know how you talked me in to this." Eidee said turning away. "I am not, a very easy person to convince."

"Actually you are." Louis commented.

"Highly doubted."

Louis looked at his feet before looking back at Eidee.

"Are we gonna talk about it?" He asked.

Eidee bit her lip. "Lou...please as not now."

"Why not now? You've been saying not now every time I bring it up. You're not getting less pregnant the more you avoid it."

"I'm gonna go see what's taking Tellie so long." Eidee said blandly.

"No let me." Louis snapped.