Chapter Seven-Party Like It's Not Your Birthday

'Why would you tell Tellie Phoebe doesn't want her?' Eidee asked bluntly as her and Louis got out of the car in front of the large private school.

Louis shrugged. 'Easiest way to make her stop asking... You know... Its a...a confusing topic...'

'Why didn't you say that Phoebe died?' Eidee snapped. Louis rolled his eyes as Tellie looked back and forth between them.

'Cause we kinda already did that!'

'I think it was a stupid idea Louis.' Eidee said curtly.

'Well isn't that lovely.' Louis sassed.

'I don't see how you can do it...' Eidee snapped quietly as she glared at Louis, her teeth clenching as she spoke. 'Lie to your child like that...if I were you I'd feel sick knowing that my child's gonna grow up being lied to... Especially off someone they're supposed to trust... You know she's gonna carry that around with her her whole life? The thought of her mother not wanting her...'

Louis bit his lip as Eidee kept her eyes on him, as if she was expecting him to do something wild and crazy. But nothing happened, Louis just shrugged emotionlessly.

'You and I are two very different people.'

And with that Louis put Tellie's bag on his back gentaly grabbing her hand and walking away, leaving Eidee's eyes wide and lips pursed.

Nm

'You know Louis!' Eidee shouted before he was out of sight. She started walking towards him at the same time. 'Parents are the two people genetically wired to love you no matter what!'

'Yeah!' Louis shouted back dryly.

'Then why make your child think different?' She said catching up to him.

'Look why does it matter...?'

'Cause it does Louis.'

'How?' Louis snapped as he and Eidee entered the school.

'Cause-'

'I don't feel well...' Tellie mumbled quivering behind Louis.

'Are you sure your not just hungry?' Louis cooed as Tellie's face turned white.

Tellie shook her head.

'Well... Baby you just go to school for a bit and if you still feel sick tell your teacher.' Louis replied. Again Tellie shook her head.

'Louis just take her home.' Eidee sassed. Louis rolled his eyes.

'Nope. I'm in the studio and your going dress shopping.'

*******************************************************************

'You will never get me in that!' Eidee sassed. Her, Darian and the other girls were currently in a bridal shop arguing over bridesmaid dresses. And Eidee wasn't in the mood to be shoved in dresses.

'Oh yes we will!' Darian replied confidently.

'This is why I'm wearing jeans, sweater and converse...' Chantelle snapped under her breath.

'I already said your not wearing jeans and converse to my wedding!' Darian sassed. Chantelle rolled her eyes in annoyance.

'You can wear a pink dress.' Darian added. Chantelle bit her lip and scrunched up her face.