Chapter 25-A Girlfriend Named Destiny

Fans covered nearly every area of the airport at Las Angeles, every where you looked screaming teenage girls stood watching anxiously as One Direction walked in to the airport from the plane, they were deep in conversation but soon stopped as they walked through the crowd. Security was everywhere surrounding the group, holding back the girls.

"...You've got an interview tonight and a photo shoot tomorrow morning, then you have a concert at four, and one at nine, then you guys are free till the next night." The boys got told as they went into the limousine waiting for them.

"Right, thanks." Liam said as he climbed in the limo.

"I want food." Tellie whined loudly.

"We'll get food later." Louis replied.

"I don't want it later." Tellie sassed. Louis raised an eyebrow as Tellie folded her arms across her chest.

"You'll wait."

Tellie huffed and just pouted, rolling her eyes as Louis did up her seat belt.

It was a swift car trip to the glamorous hotel in LA, there was already groups of teenage girls screaming as the group entered security all around.

Tellie eyes were wide with horror as she looked at the people surrounding her, but refused to let Louis hold her-to everyone's shock if I may add.

"So, we've got two rooms," Liam began as they stood in the elevator "Each with three rooms, who wants to stay with who?"

"I'll share with Lou and TJ." Zayn volunteered as he looked at the others.

"TJ?" Louis questioned, a puzzled look on his face.

"Yeah...thats your daughter..."

"I know, since when do you call her TJ?"

"Hey she's my niece I can give her a pet name if I want-and I literally am her uncle."

"So me, Niall and Harry this way, Lou, Zayn and Tellie down there." Liam said as the elevator doors opened.

"Do we have a key?" Louis countered as they emerged from the elevator hulling their luggage.

"Here room 207, see you guys later."

And with that, Liam, Harry and Niall walked down the right side of the hallway, Louis, Zayn and Tellie on the left.

"I still want food." Tellie said briskly as she trailed behind Louis and Zayn.

"Okay just wait." Louis exclaimed.

"I don't wanna wait."

"To bad."

Zayn put the key into the rooms door and it automatically swung open, the first thing in sight was the living room area, the floor was wooden and the lounges and drapes were a light creme colour. There was a large flat screen in from of the wall a four seater lounge opposite it, there was a kitchen with a silver fridge and oven, the benches and cabinets a dark brown wood. The whole back wall had windows all along it and a glass door leading to the balcony. The coffee table was made out of the same wood as the benches which was also used for a table and chairs which where near the kitchen, the whole space looked pleasant and bright as well as expensive, the kinda room you'd expect at a five-star hotel.

"Do they have food here?" Tellie whined as she sulked into the room.

"Nope, not until we buy it." Zayn replied matter-of-factually.

Tellie just groaned and sprawled herself over the large white lounge.

"This is shit." She muttered quietly.