Chapter Eight-Piano Keys & Fractures

The sun was slowly setting over London. It had been a cold saturday meaning one thing. Winter was coming.

"...Then this one." Louis said gliding Tellie's hand along the piano. Louis had spent the last hour teaching Tellie how to play the piano and had so far been...not successful but not unsuccessful. Tellie tapped the key smiling as the sound rang through the room.

"Then what?" She asked cluelessly looking at the piano.

"Then you put it together." Louis said as Tellie sat in his lap her finger still pressed on the note. She bit her lip, her eyes traveling along the keys.

"You don't remember which one's first do you?" Louis said shaking his head. Tellie smiled sheepishly as Louis laughed, he again took Tellie's wrist and moved it to the first note.

"It's this one," Louis moved her hand along. "This one, then these two."

Tellie's grin got wider every time her finger touched a different key.

"You're getting it." Louis praised making Tellie's grin get bigger.

KNOCK

"I'll be right back." Louis said ushering Tellie off him. Louis got up and left the room leaving Tellie alone.

She sat back on the seat and looked at the piano. She then put her small fingers on the notes doing everything Louis had showed her.

She contiued playing grinning each second. She was Concentrating so hard she didn't notice as Louis, Eidee, Darian and Zayn walked in.

"You taught her piano?" Zayn whispered.

"Yeah, I told you that I was last week." Louis whispered back.

"I didn't know little kids could play piano..." Eidee muttered truthfully.

"She's five Eidee." Darian hissed.

"Shhh!" Zayn and Louis chorused.

"That's adorable-" Darian was cut off by Zayn shushing her. Tellie stopped and looked behind her.

"Daddy I did it!" She shouted jumping out of her seat. Her smile was wide and her eye's sparkled with pride.

"Yeah you did baby." He cooed as she ran over her pig tails swinging beside her head.

"Do you wanna do it again?" Zayn asked making Tellie frown. She then smiled and shook her head.

"Nope." She replied popping the 'p'. She then pushed passed Zayn and skipped out of the room. Tellie skipped down the hallway towards the kitchen. She looked at the back door then back to the hallway. She pursed her lips before opening the door.

Tellie walked out into the backyard her eyes glued to the trampoline, she looked behind her again as if checking to make sure no one was there.

She walked over to the trampoline and jumped trying to hull her body up. She tried three times failing each, she pursed her lips before jumping one more time grabbing the edge with her hands. She hulled herself up rolling on her side and smiling as she laid on the trampoline. She stood up and jumped her pig tails going in front of her eyes.

"TELLIE!"

Tellie stopped dead as soon as she heard Louis' voice.

"Coming...!" She said running towards the edge of the trampoline. She looked at the ground then jumped.

Tellie let out an earpiearcing scream as she landed on the concrete. Seconds later Louis and Zayn came out from the house, both with worried expressions.