Chapter Six-Night Terrors-

The night had ended as far as anybody concerned. Each going there separate ways vowing the night never happened, but Louis who was sitting in his living room anxiously waiting for Eidee to turn up.

'Don't worry, the girl climbed out of a hospital window with a shot wound, walking around London won't kill her.' Liam had assured him, but Louis still couldn't shake the feeling off, he didn't even know why he was this worried.

He flicked through the channels on the T.V only to continue lying on the ground. He heard footsteps excitedly sitting up. He sighed when he say Tellie standing in the doorway.

'Whats wrong?' Louis asked motioning for Tellie to come over. She slowly walked over to him her eyes darting from the Louis to the front door.

'Where's Aunty Eidee?' She asked quietly.

'I don't know...' Louis mused as Tellie sat in his lap her eyes glued on the front door.

'Is she coming back?'

'She has to-'

Louis was cut off by a knock on the door, Tellie quickly got up rushing over to the front door. She jumped trying to reach the door knob. Louis got up and walked over quickly opening the door. A smile grew on his face as he saw Eidee in his opinion still beautiful.

'Aunty Eidee!' Tellie shouted, a smile danced on Eidee lips as Tellie hugged her legs.

'Thought you might not come back...' Louis muttered as Eidee entered the house. Eidee laughed and shook her head.

'Could never do that to my favorite five year old.'

'Aunty Eidee, Niall said you smashed Eleanor!' Tellie exclaimed happily.

'Yes I did.' Eidee sassed. 'No offense Louis but your girlfriends a bitch-'

'-Uncle Liam said that's a bad word!' Tellie exclaimed

'You keep thinking that.' Louis said strictly.

'I need to sleep...' Eidee mumbled as Tellie let go off her.

'Yeah- that's cool- I- I 'm gonna stop talking...' Louis replied running his fingers through his hair. Eidee just bit her lip containing her laughter.

'Night...please don't disturb me Louis, it's been a long night.' Eidee muttered walking towards the staircase.

'Night And I won't, promise, but seriously you have to tell what happened tomorrow!' Louis called back.

'Deal!'

'Goodnight Aunty Eidee!' Tellie said while yawning.

'Night T.J.'

Eidee walked up the stair case exhausted from the terribly long walk she'd just finished. All she wanted was to lay done and play Sims 3. She entered the room she was staying in not even taking in the beauty of the pale cream walls and carpeted floor. She strode over to her suitcase pulling out her pajamas and leaving the room.

She quickly went into the bathroom and changed into her pajamas, she brushed her hair and teeth with her stuff she'd left in there from earlier. She grabbed her toiletry bag and made her way back towards the room. She lightly shut the door behind her, she finally took the time to examine the objects in the room her eyes fluttering from the flat screen T.V to the large bed. A smirk grew on Eidee's face she had her night worked out.

She went to her suitcase grabbing her laptop and movie case and sitting them on the bed. She flipped through the case stopping when she found a disc which read 'Star Wars: A New Hope'. She walked toward the T.V looking and finding the DVD player. She smiled as she inserted the disc she was about to have a perfect night.