Bumped into someone

(ALLY'S POV):

Hi i'm Ally. I live with my 3 other friends. Ashley, Rinoa & Carmela.

I woke up with my favorite song blaring through my phone. I look at my clock 4:00 am. We all have own room but each room contains 4 beds.So if anyone wants to sleep in someones room they have there own bed. Yes it has names on it.

Rinoa is sleeping with me and she was annoyed at my alarm everytime she sleeps with me. She turns around and cover her ear with her earphones. I took a quick shower and put a pink shorts and light pink t-shirt.

"Wake up knuclehead it's 4:00 already" I say as I try to wake her up "No can do Ally" she says " your'e taking a shower or the shower is going to you?" I warned "no"she demanded "fine then" I grab a bucket and filled it with cold water and Ice.Okay 1.2.3 I poured the bucket full of cold water and ice I grabbed my phone to record this for my early pranking v-log.

She screamed and Ashley and Carmela run to my room with their worried faces obviously they wake up more early than me though to cook breakfast. They saw me holding a bucket and rinoa soaking wet.

"Told you the shower was going to you" I said "now get your butt outta of my room to your shower or else another round of ice bucket challenge was going to be posted. And my snowflakes was going to watch it..." I warned

"oh by the way I caught that on video." I turned the camera to me "and my little snowflakes thats how you wake up your friend pissed and now Im going to run and because someone is going to hug me soaking wet version bai snowflakes" I stop the video and run around the house. After a couple of minutes of running I finally eat my breakfast and put on my uniform,grabbed my bag,put my phone ,camera,and earphones in it. My teachers allowed me to record in school as a daily school v-log.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

I was walking straight to starbucks while looking at my phone. I bumped into someone '' oh sorry I wasn't looking where I was walking'' I said while fixing my uniform I looked up to see who I was bumped into............gosh he had electric blue eyes,blonde hair,and a lip peircing. I didnt notice I was staring at him when I realise his hand is infront of my face '' ummm you there?'' he asked ''what.. oh um I-uh sorry again for not looking where I was going'' I said

''no it's good I'm fine'' he said ''oh I'm Luke Hemmings'' he said he put out his hand for a handshake ''oh I'm Ally Marie'' I said awkwardly ''nice meeting you'' he said '' you too'' I replied he walked away and I notice my hand with piece of paper it said *Luke Hemmings text me* then a phone number maybe its his number I got inside and order 4 double chocolate chip frappe 3 for the girls and one for me.

*HOME*

I go home while the girls read magazines while I go to my gaming room and start recording, few edits and post it on youtube...

WHAT A DAY