Trashing The Mall

*song of the chapter: complicated by avril lavigne*

(ALLY'S POV):

I got home from the park with Luke and put my skateboard next to the door. ''hey guys'' I Said I can tell they were all bored ''What do you want to do guys?" Calum asked boredly. I sat on the floor and spoke ''hey wanna trash the mall?" I spoke "yeah sure'' they all say and stood up and we all grab our skateboards and go to the mall.

''alright guys where do we start?" I asked looking at the mall entrance ''Parking Lot" Calum asked ''if you need some spray cans just come to me'' Rinoa said holding some spray cans

 ''so who's going with me?" I asked ''you two since when it comes to this kind of stuffs you two are good at it'' Carmela said and I nodded ''Red and Blue spray can please. we got a cars to play with'' I said and smirked while looking at the cars.

Rinoa gave me two cans and I passed Calum the blue one. ''let's go'' I said and he nodded. we started skateboarding around the parking lot and spray some cars. we came back to the group after spraying 10-15 cars.

 ''Nice design'' they say and we both bowed ''thank you'' we both said and looked at eachother ''it's just.. we're used to it'' we both said again '' stop saying stuffs'' we both said ''up top'' we both said and did our ''up top'' thing and smiled.

''Are you sure that you didn't have a lost twin Cal?" Ashton asked and we smiled. ''we just had the same mind'' we said again ''there. guys where's the nearest DNA tester here we need to test these two" Ashton said and we just laughed.

''so next target inside the mall'' Calum said and they all nodded. we go inside and started walking. we got tired and used our skateboards around the mall. ''hey wanna stop at the converse store?" Calum asked and i nodded.

we go to the converse store and looked for one. i looked around and saw Calum have 5 boxes of Converse ''what the hell...'' i said and he just smiled 

''it's my life'' he said and we got out. we all went to the clothes store and started wearing silly and weird clothes. the four boys said they would wear some clothes and they will show us.

they all wear some clothes and changed for 2 times ''take off all your preppy clothes'' I said and i pulled them after changing. we started skateboarding around and just mest with security guards. 

we dressed up in dusguise so they won't notice. we all thought we can still hide away but we have no disguise left. ''GUYS AT THE CLOTHES STORE ACT LIKE A MANNEQUIN" I said and we all go there and act like a mannequin. 

we stand there for a few minutes and saw the security stop at infront of us. they're back is facing us so I make funny faces and saw people started taking pictures at all of us. 

we all made funny faces every picture. they security walked away and we all changed back to our normal clothes and pay the saleslady for allowing us to do that trick. 

''Thanks have a nice day'' I said and we walked away to the exit to the parking lot. we just stare at the cars and just chat up. we saw 4 girls angry and i tapped calum's shoulder and pointed at the direction and we laughed 

''hey what's funny?" luke asked ''look at the 4 girls over there, they were angry because we messed up that car big time. '' Calum said ''wait isn't that.... guys it's them'' Michael said ''who is it?'' we all asked ''it's our.... exes'' Luke said.

''they cheated on us'' Calum cleared and we all got angry ''Noa prepare tons of spray cans we got a work to do'' I said and we stood up and went to the girls. 

(A.N POV):

SO WHAT WILL ALLY,ASHLEY,RINOA AND CARMELA WILL DO TO THE BOYS' EXES?

TOMMOROW WILL BE THE NEXT CHAPTER BAII. :)