Another Fight

(A.N'S POV):

SO IN THIS CHAPTER ALLY AND LUKE WILL FIGHT. NOT EACHOTHER BUT SOMEONE WILL START IT.

(ALLY'S POV):

Me and Luke go to the park and some chick just threw a rock behind my head. ''who the hell did that?" I asked and hold the back of my head. she just laughed with a boy. Luke started to go to that direction but I calmed him down. ''I can handle this, just calm yourself and don't worry about anything'' I said and he sat down.

I went to that direction and pushed the girl. ''what the hell is wrong with you?" I asked. ''hey, hey, hey girls calm down'' the boy said pulling my hair. I turned around and punched him directly to sleep. ''so where are we?" I asked and turned around. she punched me and I punched her in the eye. 

(LUKE'S POV):

''I can handle this, just calm down yourself and don't worry about anything" she said and I sat down.

I just sat there. watching Ally argue with the girl who threw her a rock. a boy tried to stopped them but he pulled her hair and she turned around and punch him to sleep. ''ooooh'' I said. the girl punched her and Ally punched her back in the eye. then 7 persons surrounded her. I called everyone and they say they are coming in 10 seconds. they are pretty fast in skateboards.

(ALLY'S POV):

''you're gonna do something bitch?" I asked ''yeah I have friends around me'' she said and 7 persons surrounded me. I saw My friends skating near me. they signaled me to talk. ''ok you got your friends around me. I got friends too.'' I said as they surrounded them. ''what are you going to do about it?" I asked.

we all lined up girl to girl, boy to boy. ''so 8 to 8? I like it but my friends is cooler and awesome. No 2 nerds on the group.'' She said ''you two look like siblings because you two look like nerds'' She added.

''you know what I don't care if my body was still in pain. I just want to protect my little sister'' Calum said ''aw so cute.. but not so cute you are just bunch of stupid nerds need an atten......'' I cut her off by punching her lip. the fight start and everybody that passes us by didn't seem to care.

Then this is Bella came in. My nose and lip was bleeding badly. Bella saw me and Pulled the girl's hair. ''stay away from her'' She yelled and punch her in the stomach. she punched Bella that made her stumble back. ''you okay?" I asked and she nodded ''Im okay I'm used to this'' She said and tackle the girl to the ground.

I looked at Luke to see if he was still okay. I saw 3 persons beating him up. hey I can beat up two people at once but this will be hard for me but hey. ''SAVE YOUR BOYFRIEND FOR GOODNESS SAKE ALLY!'' My other side yelled at me in reality. that's allyssa though. I ran to the two boys and grab their hairs. ''You little bastard'' they said to me and I let them chase me. 

I picked my phone and told them to let them chase you and make them go to the skateboarding park. they all said yes and we all headed there.

''wait where's Luke?" I asked and they looked at eachother. ''where is the guys who was fighting us?" I asked again and they looked at eachother again. 

''LUKE!'' I scream and went back to the park all by myself..

just by myself. this isn't the Ally that you know. This side is now Allyssa....