Leaving

(ALLY'S POV):

after 4 days the boys visited me to say goodbye. ''Bye Ally. See you next month'' Calum said and they all hugged me. The boys go out and I called Luke. ''I'll miss you'' I said and hugged him. 

*AFTER A FEW DAYS*

Rinoa sit beside me and she gave me her phone. ''Hi Luke'' I said and we chatted there. ''Bye'' I said ''Bye'' he said and he hung up. 

"How's the house?" I asked ''good'' she replied and I just stare at the ceiling with a sad expression. ''why are you sad?" She asked ''I just missed everyone, including fluffy and you, the girls, the boys, my room and the house'' I said.

''You'll be out here'' she said and I nodded. ''six weeks since I've been away now you're saying everything has changed. I'm afraid I might be losing you'' I sang. ''Oh I just put the tracker on Arzay's hair'' she said.

''How?" I asked ''she go to the house and she started looking for Luke and...'' She stopped ''And what?" I asked ''she burn the picture of you and Luke near the couch. the pic one fan gave you'' She said and my blood boil.

''SHE WHAT?!" I yell ''Calm down'' she said ''ok ok'' I said. ''You know if your brother was here, he might hit the back of your head if you don't calm down'' She said ''I know'' I said and lay back down.

I miss my brother.... and my boyfriend