Hello Hospital :(

(ALLY'S POV):

He,He...... NOOOOOOO. I ran to Luke's side ''no,no,no Luke please Luke I'm so sorry you didnt deserved this please dont worry I'll kill that bastard'' I said while crying ''YOU UGLY BASTARD HE DID'NT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING IN THIS GO TO HELL BITCH!'' I Screamed and shot him in the heart,head ''YOU DESERVE THIS BITCH!'' I shot his balls and carry Luke downstairs ''GIRLS GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE NO ASKING!'' I screamed and Rinoa goes downstairs.

 ''call an anbulance'' I said while crying ''no Luke please dont leave me please i dont want to lose another person that I loved... again'' I cried and I heard an ambulance and they put Luke on the stretcher and I come with them as I hold Luke's hand

 ''no he did'nt deserve this, he did'nt deserve this,'' I keep saying and saying that until I didn't realize I was catching my breath ''Mam, calm down he's going to be ok"one of them said ''is he your brother?'' he asked ''no he's my classmate and I like like him so much'' I said while crying. 

''Mam calm down you will pass out if you didn't calm down'' he said. we arrived at the hospital and they rushed Luke to the emergency room. please Luke be okay I cant live without you. I called Liz to tell her what happened.

(CALL CONVO LIZ-ITALIC ALLY-BOLD)

hello?

Ally what happened why are you crying did you and Luke argue over something?

no you have to come to the hospital and I'll explain everything

oh ok I'll be there in a minute or two bye

bye

Liz arrived and saw me crying. she rushed to my side and asked ''Ally what happend?'' she asked ''I'm sorry Mrs.Hemmings Luke did'nt deserved this'' I said ''what,what happened?'' she asked woriedly ''someone robbed my house and the robber shot Luke because he tackle him to the ground'' I explained.

 she was now crying and I calm her down. '' I'm so sorry this should'nt happen to him I deserve that gunshot because that robber is the reason why my brother and my parents died'' I said ''Ms.Marie you can now visit Mr.hemmings''the nurse said

 ''you can go inside first'' I said to Liz. she come in and I started crying ''no,no,no,no,no,no,no Luke why,why he didn't deserve what's happening right now'' I cried. Liz came out ''you can visit him and I'll bring you some clothes,I'll be right back'' Liz said and I nodded. I came in and saw my worst fear when it comes to hospitals is the...

(A.N'S POV):

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK ALLY SEE AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO LUKE WILL HE SURVIVE OR NOT?FIND OUT ON THE NEXT CHAPTER BAI