NOOOO! I Wish This Was All A Dream

(RINOA'S POV):

  there he was with the bitch Jamie. Kissing. HE WAS FREAKING CHEATING ON YOU RINOA!  my ego yelled at my real ego. I did cry but anger takes over. ''YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I yelled and pulled Jamie away from him and throw her at the wall. I looked at Calum and his face was all shocked. 

''Ow what the hell is wrong with you?" Jamie asked ''bitch what the hell is wrong with you?'' i scream  I picked her up and throw her at the wall again and no she was knocked out cold on the floor. ''WHAT THE HELL?!" Calum yelled ''what the hell? I should be Fucking asking you that.  WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!'' I yell '' I didn't do anything'' He replied. I noticed his face was all red and I realize he was drunk. 

''YOU FUCKING DRINK AGAIN?" I yelled ''why do you even care?" he said. I felt a hand on my hair pulling me  to the wall. ''Dafuq'' I said and I was pulled my Jamie. she slammed my head on the wall and my vision got dizzy.

I get really dizzy quick when my head hit onto something. ''you gotta do something bitch?'' she said ''yeah one thing'' I said and I spit in her face and I grab her hair and quickly reverse it so her head hit the wall hard. she slide down and knocked out cold. I punched her once more to make sure she won't do that to me again. 

now I have to deal with Calum. ''baby I'm sorry'' he said ''I'm out'' I said as I threw a pillow at Jamie and picked up my skateboard and went outside crying. I shouldn't have let this anything happen.

If I didn't met him then all of this drama coming to me wasn't happening. Did the universe hates me? i get the most of the bad lucks everyday. maybe since I got this powers Ashley injected to me, maybe it was the reason I'm like this now. I'm not the old Rinoa I used to be. Smart,kind not so gangster like actions and only stays in my room.

but now who am I now? smart, not so kind,gangster action and I'm always at the mall with my friends derping around (#YODO). I almost die tonight because i wasn't looking where i was going and Almost got ran by a car.

''Rinoa watch out'' They screamed and I didn't care about my world anymore. I just want to die right now. I didn't stop my skateboard and just let me die by myself no one stopping me.

 I just wait for the car hit me and it did. I heard voices and I felt two familliar pair of warm arms ''no no please don't leave me this is all my fault'' I heard someone said. it's accent seem familliar as the voice keep repeating in my mind trying to remember who it was from. 

I listen to it one last time and I started to try to wake up then i realize the voice. The voice was from.

Calum...