Mall Fight Part 2

(RINOA'S POV):

we were at the mall walking around then some guy just poured Calum some coffee from starbucks and I pulled the guy away from Calum and yelled at him ''WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM DUDE?!" I yelled and he just punched me that makes me stumble back for a bit.

I hold my Lip and saw blood on my hand. ''oh you just did the wrong move bitch'' I said and Punched him in the nose harder. then his girlfriend grab my hair. ''what are you doing to my boyfriend?" she asked rudely. ''what is your boyfriend's problem at my boyfriend?" I asked. 

''he can do whatever he wants" She spat. ''yeah he can do whatever he wants but not with my Boyfriend you bitch'' I said she let go of my hair and slapped me. ''bitch please look who's the queen here" she said. And she got everyone's attention. ''yeah I don't give a fuck at it. you're the queen the throne is all yours. but you're the queen of bitchyness'' I yell at her.

''what did you say nerd?" She asked '' I said your nose is too pointy I think it needs to be slightly pointy'' I said ''and how are you going to do that nerd?" she asked ''easy I just turn my wrist like this and let it fly towards your nose, then it will bleed'' I said and punched her directly at her nose. 

''Rinoa that's enough'' Calum said as he pulled me away from that bitch I didn't even know. ''yeah right run away with your stupid girlfriend of yours'' The guy said and Calum let me go and walked towards the guy and we stood there facing our own enemy.

''what did you say about my girlfriend?" Calum asked angrily ''I said your girlfriend is a loser'' He said ''and your girlfriend is a bitch'' I said to his girlfriend.  we started fighting again until we were seperated by some security guards and we all sat outside holding some Ice packs for our wounds.

Mine has a bleeding Lip, messy hair, black eye, almost broken nose, and painful cheeks because of the girl's slap.

Calum's is more worse. He had two black eye, messy hair, almost broken nose, and almost his whole body is in worse pain because of what happened earlier. but good thing he didn't have a bleeding lip. Mine was still bleeding and my nose is bleeding too. ''should we get some more ice packs?" Calum asked ''maybe we need to go home and rest'' I said and saw the group was coming in our direction.

they asked some questions and decided to go home. actually they go back home to use Ally's car because we can't mostly Calum can't use his skateboard right now because both of his feet were aching. ''Alright help me here'' Calum said as we both stood up. they help us to the car and out of the car when we got home.

"so how's your body?" I asked ''still painful'' He said as he lay down on the other bed.''how's your lip and nose?" he asked ''still bleeding a bit'' I said ''Are you going to school tomorrow?" I asked ''what do you think is my answer?" He said '' I know you're not going'' I said. we both just lay down to bed and just take some rest and fell asleep in 7:00 pm.

Really early. 

(A.N'S POV):

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER (IF ITS SHORT FOR YOU) BUT I NEED TO SLEEP IT'S LIKE 10:00 PM HERE AND I NEED SLEEP FOR TOMORROW'S SCHOOL DAY NOT REALLY EXCITED THOUGH.