The Explaination And Flashbacks

(LUKE'S POV):

I hear some yelling in the english class and ran inside.I saw Ally yelling ''yeah I like Luke but as a friend'' she said oh ok she like me as a friend and that kinda hurts though. she ran out of the room as a followed her "ALLY,ALLY'' I screamed as she saw me and i hug her '' please explain'' I said she nodded and we go to her house.

(ALLY'S POV):

''so it started at grade 1, I was the newest student and I met the girls, one day when I was grade 2 and mom and dad were going to work and when I got home from school at around 4:00 pm the police called and they said that I have to go to the police station and when I got there I saw dad's car with both of them in it.''

''they say they have been in a violent car crash accident and the police gave me something and said ''I saw this on your mom's lap with a writing that said advance happy birthday Ally" he said and I opened it and saw a teddybear holding a family picture'' I go upstairs and grab the teddybear and go downstairs '

''here it is. this is my parents' birthday gift for me and after few months after the funeral my grandmother with her daughter my mother's sister goes to Canada so she can move on from the death my mother experienced.''

 ''I called her once and greeted her when I realize she didn't remember me anymore I cried for months. then its christmas I celebrated alone,greeted myself and cook for myself and after new year this is what I do to forget the past'' I showed him my cuts

 ''when the girls and I had enough money the girls' parents agreed to live with me since i was all alone since my family died so this is the house we were dreaming.'' I said

 ''I think you should go your mom might be worrying about you'' I said ''oh sorry about that anyway I texted mom if I can sleep here to keep an eye to you since you are crying and maybe you will cut again'' he said ''I'm going to get something in my house you can come if you want to'' he said I nodded and we walk to his house.

 we arrived at his house at his house and I talk to his mother ''what happened to you sweety?'' Luke's mom asked worriedly ''I exploded earlier at school'' I said ''why?'' she asked ''my english teacher compares me to my classmates about declamation and smartness" I said remembering what happened earlier

 "I made a decision that Luke can sleep there until you are ok'' she said smiling ''but what about you?'' i asked '' I'll call his brother to sleep here'' she said then Luke came down with some bags and we looked at him weirdly ''what, mom said I can sleep there as long until you are ok'' he said smiling. his mom drive us back home. 

we arrived at my house and we waved her goodbye '' ok come on'' I said and saw the girls. I ran to my bedroom and fixed the bed Luke will use. He jumped on the bed and I play with my computer I got tired and sleep.

(A.N POV):

SO THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE MEDIUM LONG SO READ IT