Boring Party Turns To A Good One

(ALLY'S POV):

''hey guys I thought the party was fun?" Carmela asked ''yeah it seems like it just one quiet party''Ashley replied ''What are we going to do?" Rinoa ask. 

The boys go somewhere around the house so they wont hear our convo. ''Hey Ashley do you bring the book?" I asked and she nodded ''follow me'' I said as we go to the bathroom ''alright let me read it'' i said and i read the book and i got to the part and it was titled ''how to make a boring party to a good one''  I read ''guys I found what I am looking for'' I said and I gave them the book.

''so...'' Carmela and Rinoa said ''read it on how to do it'' Ashley said and they read it and smiled ''so what are we waiting for let's do it'' Rinoa said and we got out of the bathroom and walked out and hide behind the couch. 

''Alright you know how ok'' Carmela said and we nodded ''3,2,1 go'' I counted and we did what the book said and it worked. Everybody is dancing everywhere and all happy and it turns out it wasn't boring anymore.

the boys went downstairs as we stood up from our places. they all looked confused then looked at us. we just shook our heads in a ''I dont know'' signal. And they nodded. loud music,dancing everywhere and the party lasted at almost midnight. Good thing none of us were drunk

''Thanks guys for making the party all crazy'' one of their friend said to us (SHE SAID TO THE GIRLS ONLY THE BOYS WERE TALKING TO SOMEBODY) ''We didn't do it'' We said and she shooked her head ''I saw you do your stuff behind the couch and i promise i wont tell anyone'' she said and we nodded.

''Again Thanks for doing this'' she said and we nodded and she left and we all left the house to my house and we all went to eachothers room.

''Hey how did the party went all crazy from boring?" Luke asked ''dunno'' I said even I know how it happen ''sleepy?" He asked ''nope need to play'' I said ''me too'' he said and we play 'til midnight. And after playing spleef for an hour straight we got tired and go to sleep.

(A.N'S POV):

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER AND I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE A LONG (KINDA) CHAPTER AND I'LL TRY MY BEST