Finding Out

(ALLY'S POV):

''Hey Luke where's Rinoa and Calum?" I asked ''Calum just said that they were checking what happened at the mall after we trash it'' He said looking up from his phone." so you wanna go to the mall?" I asked and he nodded. ''GUYS WERE GOING TO THE MALL!" I yelled from downstairs and they all go down.

we all go to the mall and saw the two sitting outside of the entrance. ''hey guys'' I said and they looked up. ''what happened?" Luke asked as the two look up. ''we got in a fight'' Calum said.

''that explains why is your hair is all messy'' Carmela said. ''why did you got in a fight?" I asked ''some dude pours some coffee on starbucks and I pushed the boy away from him.'' She said ''and his girlfriend grab her hair and we all fight and it ends with one last punch'' Calum explained. ''so the black eye rinoa had explains that?" I asked and they nodded.

''wait how did you got a black eye?" Ashton asked ''well when I pulled the guy away from Calum and I yelled at him and he punched me. and My anger takes over and I punch him harder and his nose bleed. that makes his girlfriend grab my hair'' She explained.

(A.N'S POV):

SORRY FOR A SHORT UPDATE I PROMISE I WILL UPDATE IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND THANKS FOR 600 READS AND 100 VOTES :)