After 1 Month

(ALLY'S POV):

I thought of an great Idea for Luke's birthday. since They were on England and Minecon was held near the Arena they were going to use for their tour. we were going to be In England for 2 weeks. so 2 birthdays we are going to celebrate. 

Only Ashton knows the plan we were thinking for Luke's birthday and the surprise for the boys. 

''ok Girls you ready for tomorrow?" I asked and they all nodded. I go to our room and saw that their clothes are ready.''Ashton texted us the boys' clothes so we think that we can match them'' Rinoa said. ''wait what's Luke's outfit tomorrow?" I asked and they showed me Rinoa's phone and saw Luke's outfit. 

''Ok this will be a easy outfit'' I said and dug inside my suitcase. ''ok girls we need to sleep early for tomorrow'' I said and we all go to bed. 

*THE NEXT DAY*

(LUKE'S POV):

Yes finally 23 today but still sad because Ally wasn't here. we all go to the Arena after doing our stuffs. 

*TIME SKIP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE CONCERT*

We sang Good Girls and Ashton spoke ''Hey happy birthday buddy'' Ashton said and the crowd greeted too. ''Thank you everybody for greeting I really....'' I got cut off by a girl voice. ''Happy Birthday Penguin'' I heard and two pair of hands covers my eyes.

I heard the crowd roared and some are about to die in screaming. ''who's this?" I asked to the mic. ''Guess who?" I heard again but in the mic. someone removed their hands off my face but still keep me facing the crowd. ''HELLO ENGLAND!" I heard someone screamed to the mic next to me. I look behind and saw.....

TO BE CONTINUED...