Repeating Days

(ALLY'S POV):

Everyday I always pass out, I don't even know why. Luke was the one who always caught me passing out, He started to get worried everyday and I tried not to pass out today.

''Hey Ally, Are you ok?"Luke asked ''yeah. just tired'' I said. I go to the stairs hoping not to pass out while I go downstairs. ''you can do this'' I said and go downstairs. ''Hey sis'' Calum said to me as I sat down next to him.

I lay my head on his shoulder and spoke ''I miss mom and Dad'' I said ''me too.'' he said. ''I want ice cream'' I said ''you can't have any'' he said ''what? why?" I asked ''you have a cold.''he said. Now he's acting like our dad. ''but'' I said ''no'' he said and I gave up ''fine'' I said and sneeze ''sorry'' I said

''that's why you can't have any ice cream''he said and I rolled my eyes. Luke go downstairs and Calum quickly spoke knowing what I will say ''Luke don't give Ally any ice cream,she have cold'' he said before I ask him if he can buy me ice cream.

''ok'' he said ''why'' I whined and fell back to the couch. ''stupid cold'' I murmured. ''what is that?'' Calum asked ''i said stupid cold'' I said not looking to him. I remember what Arzaylea told me everytime I look at the door.

I look at my phone and saw a text ''be aware honey, Luke's mine in no time'' I read and I started to get worry. I run upstairs panicking, I don't know why I was panicking I just don't want Luke to be away from me.

I started to get worried and panic Until I pass out in my bed. I heard the door opened and I Rinoa called my brother ''what is it?" I heard ''she pass out again'' she said and I felt someone carry me. I just don't do anything in the darkness.

what the hell is wrong with me. after minutes I finally woke up... in a hospital room. ''hello'' I heard the nurse said beside me ''oh hi'' I said looking around. ''so why are you passing out in the last few weeks?" she asked looking to a paper.

''I honestly don't know'' I said and she nodded ''ok just stay calm'' she said and I nodded and she left the room.

(CALUM'S POV):

I just sat there waiting for her to wake up. ''uh hi she's now awake, you can visit her now'' the nurse said and I nodded. I walk in and sat beside my sister. ''hey'' she said weakly ''how's it going?" I asked ''good'' she said and someone came in. 

''the doctor needs to talk to her for a minute'' the nurse from earlier said. I nodded and go out. I saw the doctor talk to her and I  just sat down.

(ALLY'S POV):

  ''the doctor needs to talk to her for a minute'' the nurse from earlier said. He nodded and go out. I saw the doctor walk in and spoke ''we need to run some test to you to see why are you always passing out. Your brother told us that you have been passing out since last week.'' he said and I nodded 

''ok..'' I said ''and we need to check you.'' the nurse said ''like using Injections, taking some of my blood with that scary long needles you have and putting it in some machine that I dont really understand?" I asked 

''yup. and we need to start it now'' the nurse said and they both got out and Calum walked in. ''Calum can they have your blood. I don't really want to see those scary needles they will use to me'' I said ''come on that will not hurt. it will only hurt like an ant bite your skin that's it'' he cleared

''ok then I will let one ant bite my skin and I'll kill it and gave it to them'' I said and he chuckled ''not like that. I gotta go they're here'' he said and he let go of my arm ''no no no no don't leave me here.'' I said ''stupid brother'' I murmured.

*AFTER A MINUTES OF THAT SCARY NEEDLES*

''Ok we're done'' the nurse said as she let go of my arm. Calum go inside smirking ''what are you smirking at?" I asked ''nothing is it bad to smirk?" he asked ''nothing is bad'' I said. ''they said you can go back home tomorrow if there's no problem with you'' he said and I hugged him 

''thank you'' I said ''for what?" he asked ''for being there beside me'' I said and he smiled ''that's what older siblings do'' he said and I let go and lay back down.

Luke came in. ''LUCAS'' I screamed Mocking Perrie in one of little mix's funny vids. ''how are you?are you ok? do you have something bad inside of you? do you....'' I cut him off ''I'm okay'' I said cutting him off.

Calum just looked at him and leave the two of us in the room. we just talked there until he had to leave because it's night time. ''bye'' he said and he waved and go back home. 

"alright scary hospital, it's night time. I hope no one scares me to death'' I said just lying there. I heard the door open. ''Who's that?'' I asked ''oh calm down honey I won't hurt you'' I heard a voice sounds familliar.

She's...........

(A.N'S POV):

SORRY FOR A CLIFFHANGER