Running Around With ''Mom And Dad''

(ALLY'S POV):

I popped my head outside of my door and looked for Calum. ''Ehem'' I heard and I looked to my left and saw ''Mom and Dad'' ''oh hi'' I said ''Hiding from Calum?" Ashton asked and I nodded. ''Come here kiddo'' He said and we all go downstairs.

''there you are I was looking for you'' Calum said as he slowly walked to me. his eyes are like he wanted to chase me. ''everyone RUN!'' I screamed infront of his face and we all split up. they ran out of the door,others on the back door, some on the basement door and left me in the house. 

''hi'' I said and ran to my room. I locked the door and looked at my window. I was waiting for a rock to hit the window. I looked at my room looking for an escape I saw my skateboard and my other side took over. I opened my window and looked down. I threw 3 pillows down and threw my skateboard. 

''here comes nothing'' I said and I jumped out of the window. I thought I will die in that jump but all I felt is two arms catched me. I saw Luke caught me AGAIN. ''Nice catch dude'' I patted his chest and we go around skating. we all met in the park except for Calum. 

''what's up with Calum? why did you all run away?" Luke asked ''first we were all told by Calum that we need to look out for Ally so she can't be with you. he was testing her actions when she didn't saw you in a day. second we were going to be in a big trouble when he caught us'' Ashton said

''so she can't take it without seeing you so she asked me to cover her out so she can be with you. And she jumped out of the window.'' Rinoa cleared. ''And it was clear that it was all.. Ally's fault'' Michael said ''And he saw your text that you are going backdoor so he went there'' Rinoa said ''why is it all about me?" I said ''because it is about you. you did this'' Carmela said.

Luke stayed silent and just stare at us.  ''hey luke'' Michael said as he waved his hand infront of his face and he didn't do anything. ''I got this'' I said ''LUKE I SAW A PENGUIN!" I yelled and he went back to reality. ''where's the penguin?'' He asked and we just sit there and we decided to go back home but we saw that Calum is not there. 

''who's going inside first?" I asked '' We are like 7 of us so 3 go inside 4 in Calum's house'' Rinoa said. ''Me,Luke and Rinoa will go to Calum's house'' I said ''why?" Ashley asked ''because we all have the most faults. Ally escape for Luke and I cover for her and lied to Calum'' Rinoa said and they nodded. 

''so lets split up'' I said and we all split up. 

Next Up: Calum's House