Epilouge

(RINOA'S POV):

''Hey I'm going to hang out with Bella okay?" I said to the girls and they nodded. I go to Bella's house and knocked on her door. ''Bella'' I said and she answered the door. ''Hai'' I said and she let me in. ''How's the day?" she asked.

''Good'' I said ''You don't look like your day is good. You're missing someone'' She said. How the hell does this girl knew? ''Let's go to the mall'' she said ''I don't feel like going there'' I said ''Oh come on let's go'' she said and pulled me outside.

*TO THE MALL*

''Let's go there'' she said and Pulled me inside the dress store. ''So you really love dresses?" I asked feeling A little bit uncomfortable in the store because I'm not really used to it. ''so If you're going to the mall don't bring Ally'' I said and she looked at me.

''Why?" She asked ''she will smack you in your shoulder until you let her out of this store because she really didn't like dresses. she just give in to wear a dress at prom that's why she was really happy after that day'' I said and all she said was 'oh'. 

after Minutes of Bella Asking ''how about this dress?" questions we finally go out of that store. ''I really hate that lady behind the table'' I said rolling my eyes. ''why?" she asked 

''I was the only one in that store that was wearing black skinny jeans, Nirvana shirt and black converse and the others was just like wears short-shorts then some wear crop tops that had flower designs. then she looked at me in disgust'' I said and she looked at me.

''of course except for you'' I said and saw the converse store. ''LET'S GO THERE'' I screamed and pulled her to the store. ''Go find your style'' I said and left her there and I looked around the store. ''black and red shoes'' I said and looked around. 

I finally saw one and looked that it was the only thing left. I saw the girl in heels was about to reach it but hey, she can't reach it and I can so I grabbed it and she spoke ''oh why thank you, uh bitch'' She said rolling her eyes. ''Oh this wasn't for you, It's for me,, Bitch'' I said and roll my eyes at her and walked away to buy It.

after a couple of hours roaming around the mall. all I buy was new black jeans, new converse, shirts and well Bella bought a tons of new clothes, dress, make-up, pink bows, and girly stuffs. I saw her looking at the pink bows and she called me and put a bow on my head.

I slapped her hand of my head and spoke ''sorry I just don't really love that kind of stuffs'' I said and she nodded. ''Can we go home now? It's late already'' I whined and she said yes.

*TIME SKIP TO HOME*

''bye see you tomorrow'' she said and I left her house and walked back home. It's now 9:55 pm and I felt tired. I go inside the house and tried to keep my energy but I failed. I felt weak when I reached the stairs and I sat down and I didn't realize I fell asleep.

(CALUM'S POV):

We we're now back in Australia and I felt that we're missing something. I looked back and saw that Luke wasn't with us. ''Guys where's Luke?" I asked ''Dunno. I thought you are with him'' Ashton said ''yeah you and Luke here, You and luke there'' Michael added (#MALUM.. #CAKE). ''but where did he go?" I asked and they just said dunno again.

(LUKE'S POV):

I was left behind because they're are too many people in this airport and Someone put something on my nose and I felt weak until I fell asleep. I woke up in a unfamiliar car. ''shhh don't worry It'll be okay'' I heard someone said and put that stuff again in my nose and I fell asleep again.

(CALUM'S POV):

Where the hell is Luke? I need to find him.. but maybe I'll do it tomorrow. 

*TIME SKIP TO HOUSE*

I opened the door and I shush the boys that was about to scream. I drop my bag in the couch and go to the kitchen and drank water. I was about to go upstairs until I saw Rinoa sleeping in the staircase. ''Ok first on the couch then on the stairs. really" I said and I decided to leave my stuffs in the couch and Carried her to her room. 

I slowly put her to her bed and I well... sleep beside her. I wrapped my hands around her and drifted to a peaceful sleep. 

*THE NEXT DAY*

(RINOA'S POV):

I woke up and tried to sit up and I cant. ''the hell? how did I get here?" I asked and I tried to sit up again and I sat up but then Pulled back to bed. ''the fuck?" I asked and lifted the cover and saw Calum sleeping next to me with a smile on his face. 

I quickly grabbed my pillow and put my face in it and scream lightly so I won't woke him up. I tried to stand up but I failed. I sigh in defeat and decided to sleep again.

*AFTER 5 MINUTES*

I woke up because someone kissed my nose and I opened my eyes and saw Cal's face inches away from mine. I smiled at him and he kissed my cheek and sat up. I just stayed in that position shocked. like Is this a fucking dream. I did my morning routine and I go out of the bathroom and saw that he wasn't in the bed anymore.

I was about to close the bathroom door because I forgot something in the bathroom until my room door opens and I saw Calum SHIRTLESS! I swear to God I almost pass out and I quickly closed the door and squeal. ''You alright in there?" I heard him asked. 

''ye-yeah Just testing my voice'' I said looking around the bathroom looking for something to hide my face. Shower curtain? no, comb? no too. the mirror. I opened it and looked at the mirror just the size of my face and I prepared to go out 

before I go out I heard the T.V was on. I want to sleep again but I have no choice but to sleep in Ally's room. 

''ok 3,2,1 go'' I said and slowly opened the door and quickly put the mirror on my face. I guess he saw me 

''why is there a mirror on your face?" he asked and I myself forgot that I was controlling myself not to stare at him but I removed my mirror off my face and quickly put it back.

''is it bad?" I asked slowly going to the door. ''just curious'' he said and I looked for the door knob and I felt a hand and I removed the mirror And looked at it. I quickly opened the door and ran to Ally's room and screamed. 

''what the hell?" she asked and sat up from her bed eyes closed. ''You never know what I saw today'' I said ''what is it?" she asked sleepily. ''Your brother is fucking Shirtless and I almost pass out'' I said ''ok then maybe you should.... WAIT WHAT?!" She said screaming the last two words.

''your brother is here'' I said and she quickly stood up and ran outside. 

(CALUM'S POV):

I silently listened to Ally and Rinoa's chat. ''Your brother is fucking Shirtless and I almost pass out'' I heard. I knew it That's why Rinoa was hiding her face. I heard Ally screamed and She opened the door and I ran to Rinoa's room.

''CALUM"I heard her yell and she opened the door and quickly hugged me. ''I miss you'' she said and I patted her back. ''Where's Luke?" she asked excitedly SHIT I FORGOT! ''uh he goes to his house and stayed there since he misses his family'' I lied and she smiled.

''I understand'' She said and walked to the door. ''And by the way, don't try to Kill Rinoa so you better wear a shirt now'' she said and closed the door. I just smiled and wear my Nirvana shirt.

I need to find him early.. Before it's too late.

(A.N'S POV):

SO THAT'S MY LAST CHAPTER FOR THIS STORY BUT I WILL UPDATE IT BUT IT'S ABOUT THE SEQUEL AND STUFFS AND BAI