Calum's Birthday

(RINOA'S POV):

''Ok everything is all set'' I said and they all said yes. ''HE'S HERE. EVERYONE HIDE!" I heard Luke whisper/scream. and we all hide and he shut the lights off. well I can't look for a hideout so I jumped behind the couch.

I saw the door open and I saw he was on his phone. I saw his left hand search for the light switch and his right hand put his phone on his pocket. ''Just open it already'' I whisper and he look at my direction. 

''hello?" he asked 

(CALUM'S POV):

''hello?" I asked and I turned on the lights ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I saw everyone yell. I jumped a little and they laughed ''hey I just jumped a little.'' I said and they hugged me. ''so who planned this?" I asked. Rinoa gave me a notebook and saw that it was Ally's notebook.

''she said that she can't be in your birthday soo she told me to do this for you'' she said and hugged her. ''Thanks'' I said ''don't thank me, It was Ally's plan'' she said ''Is it bad to thanks?" I asked 

''No not really'' She said. I was about to pull away from the hug and she hugged me like a little girl. ''hey'' I said ''what?" she asked ''nothing'' I said and after a couple of minutes she let go and as usual, kiss me on the cheek.

I texted Ally Thank you and she didn't reply but she read  it. 

(ALLY'S POV):

I saw my phone lit up and look at it. I saw Calum texted me Thank you and I just smiled at the text, knowing that my brother was happy.

I slept and woke up every time the door open.

(CALUM'S POV):

''Thanks for giving me the best birthday'' I whisper at Rinoa's ear. ''it's not my plan...''I cut her off ''You're involved at it'' I said. and she sighed and just party along. 

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I woke up in the couch with Rinoa's head on my chest. I just smiled and saw Luke and his head is on a bowl full of... Popcorn. I pictured him and sent it to Ally. I add a caption and send it to her.

I tried to sit up trying not to wake Rinoa but I failed. I guess I have to stay like this until she woke up. 

*AFTER A COUPLE OF MINUTES*

everyone was now awake except for Rinoa and Luke. ''Rinoa'' I said trying to wake her up. she shifted a little and she almost hit her head on the floor but I caught her head and slowly put her down. I stood up and go to the other side of the room and tried to pull Luke's head off the bowl.

''Luke'' I said trying to pull his head off ''what?" he asked ''wake up'' I said ''why?" He asked ''we nee d to clean the house. It's messy'' I whined ''5 minutes'' He said ''alright 5 minutes'' I said

*AFTER 5 MINUTES*

''LUKE GOD WAKE THE HELL UP'' I yell and still he didn't wake up. ''alright then'' I said and called Ally. ''Hey Ally can you wake Luke up?" I asked ''yeah sure put the phone on his ear'' she said on the other line.

(ALLY'S POV):

Calum put the phone on Luke's ear. ''Luke wake up'' I said and he didn't say anything. ''LUCAS WAKE UP'' I yell. ''who are you?" he asked sleepily. ''fine then bye'' I said ''WAIT'' he said and I just smiled.

(CALUM'S POV):

''WAIT'' he said and he took the phone away from my hands. and he just talked to Ally while his head was still in the bowl. ''Luke when are you going to pull your head off?" I asked ''wait'' he said ''alright bye'' he said and he hung up.

''so what are you waiting? help me clean the house'' I said and he stood up lazily. 

*AFTER A FEW MINUTES*

(ALLY'S POV):

Luke goes to my room and hugged me. ''Ally we're leaving the next, 4 days'' he said. ''what?" I asked sadly ''the girls are going to check on you. and I will call Rinoa everyday and asked how you are feeling'' he said and I just smiled. 

''Can you do me a favor?" I asked ''yeah sure'' he said ''can you call Izabell for me?" I asked and he nodded.