Happy Birthday Penguin

(ALLY'S POV):

Ashton signaled us to go out and cover the boys' eyes. ''Happy Birthday Penguin'' I said to the mic Ashton gave me before going out. I covered Luke's eyes until he guess who. I removed my hands away from his eyes and keep him still. ''HELLO ENGLAND!" I scream to the mic and he turned around and saw me. 

The others have the same reactions when they saw us. ''so hello everyone'' I said in my best British accent. ''Can we sing Happy birthday to the One and only Penguin?" I asked and they cheered. we sang happy birthday and Go backstage and grab something. I grab a penguin hat and ran to Luke and covered his head with the penguin hat.

everyone laughed while I saw Rinoa and Calum chatting away from the mic. ''Oh look everyone the lovebirds are talking maybe they misses eachother'' I said smirking

 ''have it your way Williams'' Rinoa said and continued chatting ''you know what to sing everyone'' I said and we started singing.

''RINOA AND CALUM SITTING ON A TREE K-I-S-S-I-N-G'' We sang and started partying like no one else is around. ''wait hey Ally you said you have a gift for Luke'' Ashton asked

 ''I already did I'm here now'' I said ''you said you will kiss him as your birthday gift to him'' Ashton said ''No I didn't say that'' I said

''oh really'' he said and our text message showed up on the screen. My cheeks flush light pink and looked down. Rinoa pushed me to Luke and Ran behind calum.

 ''hi'' I said ''so happy birth....'' I got cut off by Luke kissing me infront of a million people.

He pulled away and whisper ''thanks for giving me the best birthday gift of all time'' he whisper and smirked ''you know were still here'' Calum said and everyone laughed

 ''alright looks like Calum is done chatting with Rinoa. let's go girls'' I tricked him ''NO not like that'' He said ''told you he can't live without you'' I said and they continued to sing some of their songs.

''our last song is End up here'' Luke said and started singing. ''how did we end up talking in the first place? you said you like my cobain shirt'' they sang

 ''now were walking back to your place. you're telling me how you loved that song about Livin on a prayer'' I sang and they started singing until It was done.

''Thank you for coming everyone. especially girls thank you'' Luke said ''Bye England'' I said as I pulled my best British accent.

 ''see you at Minecon'' the crowed said and I looked back. ''minecon?" I asked ''SEE YOU GUYS AT MINECON TOMORROW'' I yelled and  waved goodbye to their fans and go backstage.

''Thanks for giving me the best birthday ever guys'' he said ''don't thank us. It's all Ally's plan'' Michael said and he looked at me ''I Love You'' he mouthed and I smiled. 

''so where are you guys staying?'' I asked ''in a hotel room'' Calum asked and we go to the hotel we were staying for 2 weeks. ''goodnight guys'' I said and we walked in our hotel room.

What A Day.