End Of Me?

(ALLY'S POV):

Here we go again. I can't breathe well. ''shit'' I mumbled trying to catch my breath, ''oh God Ally are you ok?" Rinoa worriedly asked ''yeah I'm.... okay'' I said catching my breath. ''no You're not'' She said, then why did she asked if I'm okay if she knew that I'm not?

The world is really full of questions. My breathing came back to normal and I didn't worry that much anymore. ''I going to do something okay?" she said and I nodded. she go out and I stayed calm.

then my breathing change, I was catching my breath until I can't do it anymore. I saw a nurse came in and she saw me ''are you okay?" she asked, I just shooked my head no because I can't speak anymore.

Then a doctor came in and I can't handle it anymore. It's like a pair of hands around my neck limiting my breathing. My eyes slowly closed and I can feel my last breath. this will be the end of me. 

(RINOA'S POV):

I go out to do something. when I go back I saw nurse and a doctor inside of Ally's room. ''what the?" I asked and  one nurse go outside. ''miss you need to stay here'' she said and I nodded. I sat down thinking. 

after a few minutes the doctor come outside. ''Miss are you Ally's friend?" he asked and I nodded. ''we have good news and bad news. which one do you want to be first?" he asked ''good then bad'' I said.

''ok the good news is... the cancer was gone and she can go home after 3 days'' he stopped ''ok then'' I said ''and the bad news is.... she almost die'' he said and I just looked at him like you lying ''WHAT?!'' I  said 

''one nurse told me that her breathing wasn't well until I go inside and her eyes slowly closed and the half of the heart monitor, the flat line shows up and we did everything we can until she still lived'' he said and I nodded.

'' Can I visit her?" I asked ''she was sleeping'' he said and I decided to stay out here. I waited a couple of minutes and my phone ringged. I saw that Calum was calling me. I answered it and heard the voice 

I miss so much.

(PHONE CONVO RINOA-BOLD CALUM-ITALIC)

Hi

Hey how's Ally?

good news and bad news. which do you want first?

maybe good news then bad news.

ok good news is, the cancer was gone and she can go home after 3 days then the bad news is,,, she almost die

SHE WHAT?!.

calm down she was ok now and she's sleeping. I said and looked at the window.

oh how's fluffy?

good but she was more lonely.

what? how's the house?

good nothing's lost.

how's the girls?

good just crazy like always. I was waiting for him to ask me how am I.

ok how are you? FINALLY A QUICK WISH WAS GRANTED

I'm good. How's yours?

Missing Ally and the girls.... probably you the most. I blushed.

I knew you we're blushing. I look up and a confused reaction plastered on my face

How did you say I was blushing?

It's obvious because you stayed silent for like 15 seconds. 

I gotta go now bye.

Bye Love you.

Love you too.

(END OF CONVO)

I squeal for a short 5 seconds and I stopped and Go inside of Ally's room. I looked at Ally and I smiled because she can go home after 3 days. the doctor came in and spoke.

 ''She can go home tomorrow and we just need her to drink her last medicine then she can go home tomorrow'' he said and I thanked him

FINALLY SHE CAN GO HOME NOW!

(A.N'S POV):

SORRY FOR A LATE UPDATE I WAS BUSY AND STUFFS